• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They just don't get it

G

It's all a work, meat target, and you are apparently just another rube on the midway for even caring. To complain that the things we take issue with are retarded and out of context really is missing the woods for the trees.

I knew that faggot would post my OP there. They can't help themselves. But he bends the knee.

Screenshot_20240305-225832.png

Let the record show I have never lost a shitposting duel with a kiwifarmer. Not even when they made an entire 35-page thread in their general section discussing my Lady Rackets Ass work that made Null sperg out and threaten to lock the Fatrick thread. That other thread is still up from a year ago - you can see Dan in there trying to whip the kiwis into a frenzy against me lolol those were good times.

Which one of you faggots is Meat Target? Step forward.
It's your turn in the barrel. And don't try referencing bits from da show to ingratiate yourself, it'll only make it worse.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Board-war.

First of all, “war” is gay. It would be a fight.
Second, its not a “fight”. It’s mocking.
Third, even if it were a “fight” this implies they’re of any equal status to here.
Finally, Kiwifarmers are faggots, and I mean that word literally. They’re all gay and lust after pixelated femboys.

AND STAY THERE

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Outsiders misunderstanding the culture of this place is one of the main driving forces behind why its so hilarious. Its pretty much what has sustained Patposting for the last 5 years. This faggot basically just wrote a big whiny op-ed on why the punchline to that old "no soap, radio" gag doesn't make any sense.
It's all a work, meat target, and you are apparently just another rube on the midway for even caring. To complain that the things we take issue with are retarded and out of context really is missing the woods for the trees.
I've talked about this in regards to people in Pat's circle but it works for Kiwifags as well. Any question about us can easily be answered with the same answer: "Because it's funny".
I don't understand how that is so hard to grasp for so many people.

The Midnight Rider

ONE MORE SILVER DOLLAR, DADDY!
Forum Clout
Null is a histrionic faggot. Remember when he cried that this place was trying to swat him, all because of a single satirical photoshop? Straight out of Patricks playbook. Null is a gay liar who tried the same shit as Rick with the SWAT lies. He's got more in common with Pat and Jackie than he does Scorch.

Forum Clout
Board-war.

First of all, “war” is gay. It would be a fight.
Second, its not a “fight”. It’s mocking.
Third, even if it were a “fight” this implies they’re of any equal status to here.
Finally, Kiwifarmers are faggots, and I mean that word literally. They’re all gay and lust after pixelated femboys.

AND STAY THERE
Board Blitzkrieg more like it

Honoria

Forum Clout
I'm all in with the free speech and that. Some fun threads on obscure people.

It's interesting how the site is suddenly stable / Null's got legal fees and now he's changing basic features. He got mad and took away whatever their "ribs" are and now people are annoyed because that was how they kept up with the 200,000 different threads. I like that he doesn't understand how his own site is used.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
In case you need any more reason to think they are retarded (you didn't). These idiots keep referencing quasi potentially using null's hosting platform for a bit early on. As if he should be grateful for some reason.

Only quasi can say for sure, but assuming that's true, do they think it was some kind of fucking charity. Null was supposedly running a business. If anything quasi's payments were keeping their dumb forum afloat. I couldn't find 2019 equivalent prices in the wayback machine for some of these, but here are the corresponding prices vs null's now defunct hosting.

His prices comparatively were on the higher side, but I wouldn't call them outrageous or unreasonable. If I had to guess though anyone using "1776 hosting" was not getting the same level or support, performance or reliability

April 2019

234232.png

09867564534.png

iujyhwed.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Can you imagine the pedophile (just guessing) like retardation that it takes to look at someone paying a business for services and be like "durrr that customer should be grateful glorious null even allowed him to use the service". Like Null had so many customers there was a waiting list or something.