• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They arent even hiding it anymore

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
It's much more sinister than that... You bring back a show that has nostalgia factor with a particular generation, have them spew political bile, thereby 'legitimizing' the sentiment to any unengaged retard who worships cartoons.

Let me use some secret language you might understand. The producers are WORKING (faking) the viewers into believing KAYFABE (a fictionalized series of events)!!!!
this is stupid
you're dumb
the above quoted is the 2020's "WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE KIDS GETTING A PARTICIPATION TROPHY" compliant

btw- I'm not saying that I disagree......I just think it's predicatble and so "hack" at this point to be a grown fucking man unironically complaining about a cartoon..

I mean- you know the people on /co/ and /pol/ who do that same exact bit are doing it AS A JOKE......

stop complaining like a broad already about a 8 year olds cartoon show

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
this is stupid
you're dumb
the above quoted is the 2020's "WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE KIDS GETTING A PARTICIPATION TROPHY" compliant

btw- I'm not saying that I disagree......I just think it's predicatble and so "hack" at this point to be a grown fucking man unironically complaining about a cartoon..

I mean- you know the people on /co/ and /pol/ who do that same exact bit are doing it AS A JOKE......

If anything, we should be MORE concerned with what our children are watching these days instead of just plopping them down in front of the electric Jew and assuming they aren’t watching subversive garbage.

At least an adult (hopefully) has enough life experience to know not to watch overtly woke nonsense and what to look out for. Kids? They don’t know any better and will watch and absorb any kikery that’s put in front of them.

The “DURR ITS JUST A CHILDRENS CARTOON WHY GET SO UPSET?!” take is the same one the Jews and supporters of fag culture use to deflect any legit criticism of this demonic bullshit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think Disney sort of acknowledged they goofed big with this “direction” and are making changes (big layoffs) to avoid it happening again in the future. They had that buzz light year movie and another movie that was a huge flop recently which is almost impossible to have a kids movie flop, especially a Disney one. I think they just announced they’re just gonna make more sequels to properties like Toy Story in hopes to make up for this mistake.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
this is stupid
you're dumb

Remember when you went on NPS and everyone heard your dumb Seung-Hui Cho voice?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
this is stupid
you're dumb

"Um I mean, um, I agree with you, Um, but I also disagree with you. Are you scared of how retards like me might think of you based on what you said???"

Kayfabe.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
this is stupid
you're dumb

This might be the most car crashed post of all time so I'm gonna give you an age girl instead

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
this is stupid
you're dumb

You've had a lot of bad takes, but this is retarded even for you