• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They arent even hiding it anymore

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
They ruined all the fun

FoI51lGaQAI1f7x.png

Forum Clout
The coloreds really need to shut the fuck up until they address the rampant depravity in their own "communities". Just about every major American city plays host to black enclaves, where gunplay and open-air drug dealing are just normal and accepted. Hindus, chinks, even some spics, they manage to set up their own little ethnic enclaves that manage to function without everyone randomly shooting one another, but the blacks won't even try.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
The coloreds really need to shut the fuck up until they address the rampant depravity in their own "communities". Just about every major American city plays host to black enclaves, where gunplay and open-air drug dealing are just normal and accepted. Hindus, chinks, even some spics, they manage to set up their own little ethnic enclaves that manage to function without everyone randomly shooting one another, but the blacks won't even try.
I was in Baltimore earlier today and it's literally the worst fucking city I've been to in the entire country. But the people on r/baltimore will insist its everything but fucking drugged up niggers ruining everything. You'd think they'd want to hold the place they live to higher standards

Forum Clout
Even if every ethnicity segregated, and white people handed over every penny and asset they had, whites would eventually build a nice place, while black society would become a disaster. This would be attributed to whites leaving some ingrained mental and spiritual scars in black people.

No one can ever win against this Original sin narrative, because there's always some new arbitrary angle to invent so we can stick to the dogma. It's even bad for black and brown people, because they're taught to see themselves as perpetual victims who shouldn't improve.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Even if every ethnicity segregated, and white people handed over every penny and asset they had, whites would eventually build a nice place, while black society would become a disaster. This would be attributed to whites leaving some ingrained mental and spiritual scars in black people.

No one can ever win against this Original sin narrative, because there's always some new arbitrary angle to invent so we can stick to the dogma. It's even bad for black and brown people, because they're taught to see themselves as perpetual victims who shouldn't improve.
Exactly. If anything slavery was good for them. They can use it as an excuse for wretched behavior.

Cuphead

Forum Clout

Blaming whitey is either than recognizing and addressing their communities have a lot of fawkin problems that aren't from racism

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I was in Baltimore earlier today and it's literally the worst fucking city I've been to in the entire country. But the people on r/baltimore will insist its everything but fucking drugged up niggers ruining everything. You'd think they'd want to hold the place they live to higher standards
Seriously? Doesn't anyone who watched The Wire know the city has been totally fucked for at least 20 years? Shitty ghettos, white flight and corrupt nigger mayor make it impossible to fix.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
once again, and it's weird that I have to remind you all however- it's just a fucking cartoon

It's much more sinister than that... You bring back a show that has nostalgia factor with a particular generation, have them spew political bile, thereby 'legitimizing' the sentiment to any unengaged retard who worships cartoons.

Let me use some secret language you might understand. The producers are WORKING (faking) the viewers into believing KAYFABE (a fictionalized series of events)!!!!