• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These photos alone are why it should never end

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really thinks he’s a Brad Pitt (is he still handsome? I can’t remember) with how many selfies he takes. He even makes the “felt cute, might delete later” face that women make. This shows also how Niki is not his wife but a roommate situation for tax reasons. She ignores him and he is so starved for any attention he has to post so many selfies for attention from Internet strangers in hopes women will flirt with him. Of course he’s a big fat ugly baby so that doesn’t happen. It’s also why he brings his laptop to sit ALONE at bars so much, he can’t talk to women since he’s a pussy so he thinks if he looks interesting (guy writing a bar? I gotta talk to him!) the women will flock but that never happens since everyone avoids the fat loser who brings his laptop to take up bar space.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Maybe its just me but if you are going to buy one pair of raybans buy one of their signature models like aviators or wayfarers. these look like something you would find on a gas station spinning rack. Plus they dont fit is dumb head shape.
They look like something Brigitte Bardot would wear in the 60s. Oversized and effeminate, like everything on Rick's body.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He really thinks he’s a Brad Pitt (is he still handsome? I can’t remember) with how many selfies he takes. He even makes the “felt cute, might delete later” face that women make.

1-E41413-A-B06-B-41-A8-B076-5-B87-A46-F83-DE.jpg

G

This picture always cracks me up. I swear he was reading comments here right before he took it and people were making fun of his eye creases and fish mouth. So he took this picture to try and prove the rascals wrong. He tried to open his eyes wider and do something with that mouth. He ended up making the same face girls do when you cum in their mouth without warning. Eyes bugging out of his head and his cheeks puffed out like a squirrel (girl) with nut in his mouth. Nice pic, fatso.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Is there a new Brad Pitt? Meaning, the guy people reference when they say, "hey look, I'm no Brad Pitt, but..."
Hmm, I think the days of a universally-admired guy are dead. Entertainment and pop culture has been Balkanized so much that nobody reaches critical mass, and also anyone with a modicum of fame gets cancelled soon, anyway. No standard dreamboat comes to mind, at least to me.