• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These photos alone are why it should never end

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I love the sunglasses one. He thinks he’s cool. 😆

C437-DC07-28-D6-49-BF-A1-AB-ED82-FD884-BD0.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He is literally mentally retarded, there is no other explanation.
If he were retarded, we'd take pity on him. He's not. He's a vindictive prick. He's the epitome of the Seymour Skinner meme, "no, it's the children that are wrong."

He was always holier than thou. Then, he got cucked by the Pringles can. He never once reevaluated his life or his point of view. He never came to grips with the fact that his penis is tiny, and thus should marry a tiny Asian woman.

He associates with pedophiles. I don't think all sci-fi nerds are like that - JDA goes against these fucks - so Patrick found himself in an especially exclusive club.

He's a cunt and his face looks like a freshly fucked arsehole.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
When does that forehead scar first show up? TBI and fat guy medicine got him fucked up
The scar is there I think. Pretty sure he’s always had it. And honestly Obese Rick is less offensive to my senses than mouth-crease Rick. Whatever is going on there sickens me on a primal level.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love the sunglasses one. He thinks he’s cool. 😆
Maybe its just me but if you are going to buy one pair of raybans buy one of their signature models like aviators or wayfarers. these look like something you would find on a gas station spinning rack. Plus they dont fit is dumb head shape. I bet they arent even his. They almost seem like those large glasses niki wears.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Maybe its just me but if you are going to buy one pair of raybans buy one of their signature models like aviators or wayfarers. these look like something you would find on a gas station spinning rack. Plus they dont fit is dumb head shape. I bet they arent even his. They almost seem like those large glasses niki wears.
Ohhh, they probably are hers. He wanted to look pretty and would have put on her heels but her only dress shoes are Birkenstocks.