There's a thread here titled "any one think Trump is going to get arrested next week?" and it has 3 pages.

G

Sick of politics
Let's talk about something productive instead. I figured out a way to look hot for my costume party (where I'll be going shirtless, so need abs).

No bacon, egg and cheese on a roll during weekdays. Weekends I can go bam magera and digest whatever the fuck I want!
Do pushups and crunches regularly throughout the day. Everyone at work will think I'm a weird faggot because I work in an office but nothing new there.
Lift weights monday, wednesday, friday before work.
Eat noodles for carbs and chicken for protein at timed periods throughout the day.

I think that sounds good.. ANYONE can do it

G

Let's talk about something productive instead. I figured out a way to look hot for my costume party (where I'll be going shirtless, so need abs).

No bacon, egg and cheese on a roll during weekdays. Weekends I can go bam magera and digest whatever the fuck I want!
Do pushups and crunches regularly throughout the day. Everyone at work will think I'm a weird faggot because I work in an office but nothing new there.
Lift weights monday, wednesday, friday before work.
Eat noodles for carbs and chicken for protein at timed periods throughout the day.

I think that sounds good.. ANYONE can do it

I believe in you!

Can i come? I’ll dress up like Chick from Paramore.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Who/what would you go as? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
download (39).jpeg

I am shitskin though so won't need the paint anyway. :cool: