• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There are no rumors that the Ghost of Kyiv is a woman

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Sam Haidenko.jpg

Forum Clout
Ukranian women, much like Slovakian, Hungarian, Romanian et al in the region are often fucking smokeshows who are a nice combination of very traditionally feminine while not being emotionally needy doorsteps. And they don't want to "compete" with men for status. Basically they're the kind of women who love to cook for their men but if their guy is the type to come home and say "Where's my dinner, bitch" they'll tell him to get fucked. In short, they're what white women should be.
I looked up Ukrainian Military Women and they were all hot as fuck and they make them march in heels lol

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
That 'yeah' irritates me so much. 'yeeeeeah, just when you thought this couldn't get anymore badass, it's a WOMAN PILOT!!!'

God he's a fucking walking cliche, this fat bag of shit is.
the fact he needs to specify it like it's some 'amazing' thing is pretty sexist if ya ask me.

Didn't he even describe one of his book characters as a 'competent woman' as if that was a remarkable thing? He really is a piece of shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout