• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There are no rumors that the Ghost of Kyiv is a woman

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone want to let this guy know Pat only has a high school education from a shitty school district, a subscription to Popular Mechanics and went to a few airshows as a kid ? Never served in the military. Got all his knowledge from tv shows. So he really isnt someone you want to get advise from

1645825665784.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
There is no way that Ghost of Kiev is real.
It wouldn't be a rumor, we would just know their name. There was no social media back in world War 1, and and yet everyone knew who the red baron or Eddie rickenbacker were. It's fucking 2022, if they had an ace that shot down six planes in one day, everyone would know their name.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It wouldn't be a rumor, we would just know their name. There was no social media back in world War 1, and and yet everyone knew who the red baron or Eddie rickenbacker were. It's fucking 2022, if they had an ace that shot down six planes in one day, everyone would know their name.
If this was legit and it as a woman the stupid cunt would have taken 50 selfies before crashing the jet into the ocean.

G

The rumor about the rumor, the pilot being a woman, only exists in American faggot circles, I assume. It's probably nothing the Ukrainians came up with.
Ukranian women, much like Slovakian, Hungarian, Romanian et al in the region are often fucking smokeshows who are a nice combination of very traditionally feminine while not being emotionally needy doorsteps. And they don't want to "compete" with men for status. Basically they're the kind of women who love to cook for their men but if their guy is the type to come home and say "Where's my dinner, bitch" they'll tell him to get fucked. In short, they're what white women should be.