• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the "those are my pecks" origin

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He has been spending his entire adult life trying to prove those people wrong. Even though they dont even remember who he was. They haunt his drunken head. Once he finally got that book contract he thought he finally was able to prove them wrong. Even went to his HS reunion to try and gloat. It was short lived and the 3 years of " I told you so" satisfaction had expired and his whole writing and comedian careers took a nosedive. Pat thinks hes one book away from getting that big contract again but he has poisoned his whole brand with his shitty attitude. Now he gets shunned and laughed at among other writers at the conventions and they all know he is persona non grata . All he has left is arguing on a twitter account that is owned by someone he despises and some lingering legal debts that take a toll on his hypertension when mixed with his constant alcohol abuse. Nice little life he has carved out for himself.
I don’t think any of this has taken the toll, most people would believe it would. All of these things would have happened anyway, even if the Rascals and Funsters never entered his life. He’s too lazy and stupid to maintain any kind of success.

Him getting fat can be attributed to a generally sedentary lifestyle with poor diet and alcohol- all things that he was engaging in before Norm11. Through in that he’s past 40 and has no self/impulse control.

His career- not much was going on there. He lacks any kind of creativity and ability to world build or tell a story. His books sales or lack there of is based on his own ability.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I wanna know who the 1 person who like his "I don't have a vagina. I have make genatalia." Tweet. It has to be Niki, right?
Pretty underwhelming given the creatures we're used to.
1000010366.jpg

1000010363.jpg

1000010364.jpg

Attachments

• 1000010361.jpg
    1000010361.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 7