• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the "those are my pecks" origin

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat has been getting made fun of his whole life. Im sure this type of conversation goes all the way back to grade school. Pat tried to "rebrand" himself by lying on the internet and eventually the internet exposed his bullshit and he HATES that. I bet he loses sleep over it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"You must have trouble picking up girls. Lot of little surprises at the end of the night."

Based Rick confirming that trannies obviously aren't real women and that having sex with them is absolutely disgusting. Big fan of when he gets so flustered that the mask slips.
It’s the same with any virtue signaling liberal when a black conservative is in the news - you know people like Pat have called Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott, Ben Carson, etc an N person many times behind closed doors.

G

This already had me cracking up and then realizing Pat wasn't even tagged got me howling 😂
I forgot to tag him and smacked myself after sending it. I didn't want to delete and rewrite. But this means that he definitely has a seperate twitter account following all of us. I used to think he just came here and responded based on the forum but that's not possible because I never posted that here and forgot to tag him. So it's a separate twitter account following all of us and everything we do whether it tags him or not. A little disconcerting. He must know I flirt with fat chicks.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I love reading these dated Tomlinson Boasts years later after he's been long exposed and beaten down into a pulp. Seeing him use his daughter he abandoned, positioning himself as an authority on as many avenues of expertise as he can with his shit to less-than-shit credentials. Such a phony faggot.
He's the pigsonification of "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind".

Fatness.jpg

Fawkin buried that cocksucka

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Pat has been getting made fun of his whole life. Im sure this type of conversation goes all the way back to grade school. Pat tried to "rebrand" himself by lying on the internet and eventually the internet exposed his bullshit and he HATES that. I bet he loses sleep over it.
That's got to be why he drinks. I still occasionally have a voice in the back of my head that pipes up when I'm nodding off and says shit like "hey, remember that girl from like 15 years ago that you never even cared about? Remember how you shook her hand on your first date like an embarassing faggot?"
I can't fathom how horrible it must be to have such a massive laundry list of public humiliating shit keeping him awake at night.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That's got to be why he drinks. I still occasionally have a voice in the back of my head that pipes up when I'm nodding off and says shit like "hey, remember that girl from like 15 years ago that you never even cared about? Remember how you shook her hand on your first date like an embarassing faggot?"
I can't fathom how horrible it must be to have such a massive laundry list of public humiliating shit keeping him awake at night.
He has been spending his entire adult life trying to prove those people wrong. Even though they dont even remember who he was. They haunt his drunken head. Once he finally got that book contract he thought he finally was able to prove them wrong. Even went to his HS reunion to try and gloat. It was short lived and the 3 years of " I told you so" satisfaction had expired and his whole writing and comedian careers took a nosedive. Pat thinks hes one book away from getting that big contract again but he has poisoned his whole brand with his shitty attitude. Now he gets shunned and laughed at among other writers at the conventions and they all know he is persona non grata . All he has left is arguing on a twitter account that is owned by someone he despises and some lingering legal debts that take a toll on his hypertension when mixed with his constant alcohol abuse. Nice little life he has carved out for himself.

G

I've got one of those. A coworker gave me the number of her friend that I met at a party the night before. She looked like Ande McDowell (I had a thing) but for some reason when I went to meet her I decided to wear these cream colored skater jeans. I can't imagine how much of a faggot I looked like. I brought her flowers too. Not a day goes by that doesn't cross my mind. I thought I was Prince Jvstin.