• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Republican is leading in the Virginia Gov Race - Our piggy starts to panic

P

potatopeeler63

The Republican in NJ also won Bergen County, by far NJ’s most populated county, by 13%.
yo dawg, back in 87, north bergen was a fucking hell hole dawg, fuckin italians petty theft all that shit. was snorting heroin by the gram joe rogan, it was good shit too HAHAHAHAHAHAH trust me joe rogan once you do H aint nothin better , even eating a sweaty muffler from your 33 year old neighboor when youre 17 joe rogan. here hit this shit . have a star of def AHAHAHAHAH.

fucking die

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
yo dawg, back in 87, north bergen was a fucking hell hole dawg, fuckin italians petty theft all that shit. was snorting heroin by the gram joe rogan, it was good shit too HAHAHAHAHAHAH trust me joe rogan once you do H aint nothin better , even eating a sweaty muffler from your 33 year old neighboor when youre 17 joe rogan. here hit this shit . have a star of def AHAHAHAHAH.

fucking die
Lmao I miss Joey Diaz posts

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don’t give a shit about being woke but why would you want statues up for people who lost a war? That shit is embarrassing.
Just because someone lost a war doesn’t mean individuals and groups don’t deserve credit. To them, it’s about their history and their warriors (in a tribal sense). This is an attempt to remove their history, which is what the government wants. I don’t particularly care either but I want this shit up just to preserve the history whether retarded or not.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The lead is only a hundred or so and switches between the Republican✡️ and Democrat✡️🏳️‍🌈

I doubt we'll know the winner until the end of the year. There is going to be a recount and court shenanigans.