• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Republican is leading in the Virginia Gov Race - Our piggy starts to panic

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
The Dems - and the Left in general - have been acting like there will never be a straw that breaks the camels back. If CRT isn't it, then lockdowns/vaccine mandates/disrupting families and relationships over vaccine hesitancy will. You just cannot force people to comply over something as experimental as this vaccine, while telling them that their government will do everything it can to prevent them from living a decent life, if they don't get it. You pile on the fact that people have been moving to fucking Red states - in droves - from Blue states, with the residents who can't - or wont - move out of their Blue states, and you have this.

Forum Clout
Piggy tells us what was REALLY on the ballot

View attachment 11628

Actually Fatty, education was a big issue. Not just the teaching of CRT in schools. How about the elimination of advanced level courses so everyone gets the same substandard education. The boy in a dress raping a girl in a bathroom in the spring and her father being arrested at a school board meeting for bringing up the issue.

G

Fat keeps fatly asking dissenters to "describe what CRT is" and then hushes them when they don't meet his fat interpretation. Well I'll have a go. I'm not American and won't pretend to understand the intricacies of US race relations but CRT seems to be centred around the simple belief that racism is systemic in all American institutions. As an outsider looking in I can see there are racial issues in America for sure. But a black guy was a 2 term president and probably the richest (self-made) woman in the country (maybe the world) is also black. Would either of those things happen in a racially oppressive system? Of course not.

Forum Clout
2.6% Youngkin lead with 2% of precincts still unreported.
Fat knows that they should have stopped counting earlier that night.

Another oopsie doodle will be hard to pull off without enough people noticing

I had two observations before the election that gave me the impression Youngkin was is good shape. The first was the confirmation that the Loudoun County School Board tried to cover up the rape by a trans student. The second was the familiar desperation of trying to portray him as a racist. This was done in 2014 against Larry Hogan in the Maryland governor’s race.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
1635939017148.png

1635939025611.png