• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Republican is leading in the Virginia Gov Race - Our piggy starts to panic

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I don't really pay attention to US politics, but as I understand it the republican is leading, but could still lose. Our piggy worships dem politicians and isn't happy with how the night is going so far.

nov37.png

nov39.png

He's also drunk, but that is always assumed at this point.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don't really pay attention to US politics, but as I understand it the republican is leading, but could still lose. Our piggy worships dem politicians and isn't happy with how the night is going so far.

View attachment 11612

View attachment 11613

They just can't stop using Trump as the boogeyman, all the while knowing that it's how he got there in the first place. The frauds desperately want Trump so they can keep milking woke points.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
More panicking, my limited knowledge of US politics is that the party who occupies the White House usually has a tough time in mid-term elections. Don't know why piggy is taking it so hard, oh yes I do, he's a dumb cunt.

View attachment 11617
That's true but it doesn't help that Biden is a literal pants shitting retard. Dems are currently losing in New Jersey too right now.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

View attachment 11612

View attachment 11613

Why is he so goddamned fucking wrong and retarded? I fucking hate him.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
More oinking, of course the dimwit sees politics as a spectator sport

View attachment 11618
I want to smash his fucking head in with a Louisville Slugger. He's so fucking stupid, arrogant, and obnoxious.

Trumps thugs? lol- the dems straight up admitted that they worked overtime to engineer the 2020 election. He's lucky that real conservatives aren't thugs or violent, because he would be dead by morning.