• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The record WILL be correcTed

G

I used to know this Jamaican kid, Royston, who banged one of his grandma's friends on the regular. 20 year old snapper with dreads who not only enjoyed smashing some fat old black woman's back doors in but liked bragging about it too. Teased him about it and he'd just give me this look like I was the crazy one. "The pussy's still good, fool" was the tone of it.
He was right to call your pale ass out on that. Literally have a next door neighbor that probably wouldn’t be down to smash but I’d be there in a second if only for the chicanery of it all.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
As much as I have enjoyed breaking my ribs here over the last 3+ years, I wouldn’t mind if Patso died and we could close the book on him. Then we just wait for the original show faggots to die and we can all move on with our lives.
I actually wish Rick would 'up his game' & make things more interesting. That's why I occasionally try to entice Louise Mensch; she's a well-funded chaos agent who's also legit batshit crazy... she'd be an interesting enough adversary to make me nervous, interested, & make my dick twitch. The inevitable public breakdown would also be epic.

G

I actually wish Rick would 'up his game' & make things more interesting. That's why I occasionally try to entice Louise Mensch; she's a well-funded chaos agent who's also legit batshit crazy... she'd be an interesting enough adversary to make me nervous, interested, & make my dick twitch. The inevitable public breakdown would also be epic.

I follow a hacker named The Jester on Twitter and he's fucking with her a little. She might have bigger issues than some trolls.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1477438273408708609[/URL]

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
This will never not be the killshot in any argument. He has no place sitting on his ass and tweeting all day like a child while another man is raising his daughter who he has never seen
That really is the bottom line for me. He cant say shit about anyone elses character. No idea how he can even sleep without ever meeting his own child.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
That really is the bottom line for me. He cant say shit about anyone elses character. No idea how he can even sleep without ever meeting his own child.
He has no shame or morals. We see him exaggerate and lie on a daily basis as long as it serves his own interests. Hes even perjured himself in legal documents. I don't think hes a full blown psychopath but narcissists display many of the same tendencies; no sense of right and wrong, no empathy, never admitting fault, not taking responsibility for anything, false bravado, everythings about perception, etc.