• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The record WILL be correcTed

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
As much as I have enjoyed breaking my ribs here over the last 3+ years, I wouldn’t mind if Patso died and we could close the book on him. Then we just wait for the original show faggots to die and we can all move on with our lives.
That'd be a waste of trolling talent. If you psychos can ruin the life if one sfwa pedo it's worth jt

G

As much as I have enjoyed breaking my ribs here over the last 3+ years, I wouldn’t mind if Patso died and we could close the book on him. Then we just wait for the original show faggots to die and we can all move on with our lives.
Judge Fudge and Resto (NotDaBessdo) done closed the books on that jive turkey Lolcow suit months ago. The Jew judge who may or may not eventually overthrow Gilbert as our number one heeb essentially threw this faggot waste of time lawsuit out the window. Much like Mama Raven did with our special boy’s mountainous defections in his youth.

I mean when did this adorable horde not learn to multitask? We used to bomb Patricia, Logan, both Cumias, the real Tom Apostle and our newest find daily.

(((Murphy))) and Tomlinson not to mention our favorite side dish @ApartmentBoss make for a nice menu. This faggot army has never split ranks so much that one group knows what the other is doing or gave a rat’s ass.

tl;dr I once masturbated to a photo of Bea Arthur when she was in the marines. I’m just saying I did that. Thank you for reading this far. That’s it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Judge Fudge and Resto (NotDaBessdo) done closed the books on that jive turkey Lolcow suit months ago. The Jew judge who may or may not eventually overthrow Gilbert as our number one heeb essentially threw this faggot waste of time lawsuit out the window. Much like Mama Raven did with our special boy’s mountainous defections in his youth.

I mean when did this adorable horde not learn to multitask? We used to bomb Patricia, Logan, both Cumias, the real Tom Apostle and our newest find daily.

(((Murphy))) and Tomlinson not to mention our favorite side dish @ApartmentBoss make for a nice menu. This faggot army has never split ranks so much that one group knows what the other is doing or gave a rat’s ass.

tl;dr I once masturbated to a photo of Bea Arthur when she was in the marines. I’m just saying I did that. Thank you for reading this far. That’s it.
Can you share. I've been beating off to betty white the last few days

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
(Voice shaking, tears imminent) "Nnn...nnnn....nnnnooooo, child. You are completely and utterly incorrect. This isn't a conversation, this is me telling you the way it is."

(3 minutes later)
"I will send the police a recording of this conversation..."

Fat.
Its so crazy when you actually hear him switch into self preservation mode and has to pretend he has everything under control while denying everything. He really has the debate skills of a 5th grader on the playground. I didnt know people could carry that mindset into their 40s. No wonder he cant handle working with people. He has zero social skills.

G

What’s the stigma with (relatively) young dudes smashing old broads? I’m 38 and would happily kersmash the late 50’s chick at the end of the hall.

And that’s not even my age limit. @ me as the kids these day say.
I used to know this Jamaican kid, Royston, who banged one of his grandma's friends on the regular. 20 year old snapper with dreads who not only enjoyed smashing some fat old black woman's back doors in but liked bragging about it too. Teased him about it and he'd just give me this look like I was the crazy one. "The pussy's still good, fool" was the tone of it.