• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The record WILL be correcTed

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
He can't help himself. He's having a "yes, child," "no, child" sperg out with "stealthyfagget." He genuinely doesn't care if you call him Rick, either.
04a59b02fcc114c12f258b08be264bcf.png

8d1bf221b50e881189427c2894a2558c.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Does he think he's going to fool his followers into believing that his stalkers can't get his name right?

Any sane rational person can see that calling him "Rick" is funny because it gets on his nerves, hence why the atalkers continue to do it. And why is he even debating the imposter child? Niggah, get off twitter srs.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Does he think he's going to fool his followers into believing that his stalkers can't get his name right?

Any sane rational person can see that calling him "Rick" is funny because it gets on his nerves, hence why the atalkers continue to do it. And why is he even debating the imposter child? Niggah, get off twitter srs.

He's done the wrong name bit himself, to other people on twitter. Still, he somehow doesn't get it. He really is retarded... and fat.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Watching him get shredded with reasonable arguments and both legal and government documents while childing people will never not be funny to me. He has no game with anything. He couldn't have an educated discussion if he tried. Chris Chan went to school and is intelligent in certain ways. Pat is a dumb fuck, a caricature of a flyover state rube but in real life. Even stupid people stop at some point.

G

I say this with no exaggeration - I would celebrate his death. I would genuinely be happy if he died.

That's not a death threat, fat man. Just an acknowledgement that the world would be better off without you.
The world would be a very marginally better place if he wasn’t in it if only because he has that much of a contribution to it. To be honest even that might be too charitable. Also, from what I hear he’s kinda overweight.

I’m sure PaTrick can appreciate the idea that whatever plane of existence we move onto whether it be something or nothing what we leave behind will be what other's will attempt to use to keep us alive at least in their own lives.

Asshole, because I know you illegally lurk here, you have nothing. Nothing outside of garbage can meaningless hatred directed against people you don’t know and would run heel from if ever confronted by them.

Your daughter will NEVER return to you once she’s of age. The internet is forever and the first thing I’m sure she’ll do is use whatever search engine exists then for your name.

Once she sees all of the horrible shit you’ve said and done not only to the actual responsible parents that raised her but to countless others she’ll spit in your face. So fuck you, faggot and the faggot family that raised you.

tl;dr Pat is a gross animal who should be beaten to death by a violent Afghan immigrant mob in order to prove several points. Least of all is how fucking obese he is. That is all.