• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig realizes I'm nervous, I feel the walls are closing in.

G

Were you there? I can remember the game and the stupid Brewer's slide and the MVP chants for Yellich, I have pictures. We came to Milwaukee after the twin cities. Rickbeing a famous hand seller, saw a guy by himself in my new Brewers hat and asked me a pointless baseball question. Rick can deny that, but i have the pictures of me in Milwaukee and he's Milwaukee's "biggest" attraction lol.
Hahaha fuck off Boomia, we're faggots not retards. Sure though, Pat was hand selling you his dumb books before all this started.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Andrew showed up at Hooligans. He didn't leave broken, sobbing or in handcuffs. Hell, he didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Literally nothing negative happened to him.

These threats are empty when you've already proven you can't back them up.
Plus, he knew Andrew's name, and what he looked like, and when he was coming in. The guy even turned up to court without getting served.

Pat's got nothing.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I think Patrick has a case of self induced palilalia.

He has repeated the same phrases so many times for the purposes of self confort that he now has self induced mania. It's like, if a man wears the ring for too long, the man becomes the ring.

I can just picture him shuffling around his hovel wittering to himself.

"They will be arressted.... arressted."
"They had a chance but they misssed it .... they misssed it."
"They are nothing but baby infantsss .... infantsss."

I think the next stage is that he will start claiming that his fantasies have in fact come true. That stlaker Nadolski was arrested at Hooligans, he did in fact beat the stalkers in a court of law and then wrote a best selling book about it.

"No child, this is not a padded cell. That is your delusion. You are wrong in all the detailsss ... all the detailsss."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think Patrick has a case of self induced palilalia.

He has repeated the same phrases so many times for the purposes of self confort that he now has self induced mania. It's like, if a man wears the ring for too long, the man becomes the ring.

I can just picture him shuffling around his hovel wittering to himself.

"They will be arressted.... arressted."
"They had a chance but they misssed it .... they misssed it."
"They are nothing but baby infantsss .... infantsss."

I think the next stage is that he will start claiming that his fantasies have in fact come true. That atalker Nadolski was arrested at Hooligans, he did in fact beat the stalkers in a court of law and then wrote a best selling book about it.

"No child, this is not a padded cell. That is your delusion. You are wrong in all the detailsss ... all the detailsss."
They called him Patty Two Times because he said everything twice, like
"I'm gonna suck off a hobo, suck off a hobo"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I honestly think Piggy is correct. Someone will end up in prison. However it’s in fact him who will be the one in prison. Remember gang, Wisconsin is NOT a castle doctrine state. Merely knocking on Pats door is not cause for him to use lethal force, despite his claims to the contrary. To justify a shooting in his house, you have to break and enter.

On the other hand if he lived somewhere like here in LA, if someone comes on my property and I tell them to leave and they don’t, if they make a threat at me, I can legally shoot them to neutralize the threat. Too bad you live in a liberal shithole, huh Fatty.

G

I honestly think Piggy is correct. Someone will end up in prison. However it’s in fact him who will be the one in prison. Remember gang, Wisconsin is NOT a castle doctrine state. Merely knocking on Pats door is not cause for him to use lethal force, despite his claims to the contrary. To justify a shooting in his house, you have to break and enter.

On the other hand if he lived somewhere like here in LA, if someone comes on my property and I tell them to leave and they don’t, if they make a threat at me, I can legally shoot them to neutralize the threat. Too bad you live in a liberal shithole, huh Fatty.
Wrong, baby child, only actual tough guys can neutralize people, you are not Krav maga trained as I am.