• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig realizes I'm nervous, I feel the walls are closing in.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat's taking a victory lap on Twitter?

D9-E6-EF2-C-7-C78-45-A6-A4-B1-5-CDC14704232.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
That's just so embarrassing- on a million different levels. He was literally right there and he didn't do shit, yet he threatens to spoon feed people their teeth because he's an actual tough guy (his own words).

The important thing is that Patrick learned from his mistake and never let anything like that happen again, and certainly not right next to him.

7-BE853-CE-E236-45-B5-8-D9-C-885-F041497-DE.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Boomia has been telling Pat "you gave me your number" for a while, since well before the podcast. I was slightly skeptical about his story about encountering Pat at Hooligans, but he would have to be playing a long game for that to be made up.
It is made up, it enrages the Pig and (perhaps?) provided some flimsy legal coverage - and it’s impossible to prove as false.

Despite being a retarded boomer, Boomia is also a genius at times.

G

Were you there? I can remember the game and the stupid Brewer's slide and the MVP chants for Yellich, I have pictures. We came to Milwaukee after the twin cities. Rickbeing a famous hand seller, saw a guy by himself in my new Brewers hat and asked me a pointless baseball question. Rick can deny that, but i have the pictures of me in Milwaukee and he's Milwaukee's "biggest" attraction lol.
It is made up, it enrages the Pig and (perhaps?) provided some flimsy legal coverage - and it’s impossible to prove as false.

Despite being a retarded boomer, Boomia is also a genius at times.