• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig realizes I'm nervous, I feel the walls are closing in.

G

He also had that multiple line one come in together after his typos. He typos with me a lot and he clearly typed the second one in a wordpad or something.

Pussy is my pig, my pet pig.
Screenshot_20220326-185856_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-185900_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-185907_2ndLine.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Rick really can’t see that it would end with both of you in hand cuffs, if the cawps were cawled. They would have to decipher who’s the bigger faggot is. Then boomia would go back home, and have some loffing and explaining to do. Rick would go back home still in angry tiff as Nikki is getting pounded out. He would then get his ass beat again for interrupting Tyrone wit dat gay shit. Then boomia would show up to court with a proper lawyer, and Rick would throw another tiff in court and probably somehow lose. He’s fat is what I’m getting at here fellas.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220326-184057.jpg

Andrew showed up at Hooligans. He didn't leave broken, sobbing or in handcuffs. Hell, he didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Literally nothing negative happened to him.

These threats are empty when you've already proven you can't back them up.

G

View attachment 31299

Andrew showed up at Hooligans. He didn't leave broken, sobbing or in handcuffs. Hell, he didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Literally nothing negative happened to him.

Andrew showed up at Hooligan's, doxxed himself, and still ended up making the Pig look foolish. When will Patrick learn that we always fucking win?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 31299

It actually cost pat $168 and his twitter account getting zapped 3 times. He is such a coward. Even the judges think he is a pussy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Andrew showed up at Hooligan's, doxxed himself, and still ended up making the Pig look foolish. When will Patrick learn that we always fucking win?
Pat is entirely too stupid to get out of his own way. He’s a born loser.

It’s baffling - How do you file a restraining order against someone and still come out looking like the psycho?