The P-Reddy vs. covidcumia (fat old gay dude) Thread

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I’m out and proud. I’ve taken lots of cock in the ass, and have no regrets. Reading this thread is the gayest shit I’ve ever done.
I like how you admitted to gay sex, claimed this was all gay, and he updooted you.

I happen to disagree. Me trolling him is not as gay as gay sex. But, he thinks he is gay and is okay with it.

NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WR-- whatever

G

Yeah he could do that, but alas, I'm mere words on a screen and in his mind, and it's made valid by his reaction to it. This dumb son of a bitch never even watched The Matrix, dumb shit.
Watched the Matrix? You're a nigger? That explains it.
I like how you admitted to gay sex, claimed this was all gay, and he updooted you.

I happen to disagree. Me trolling him is not as gay as gay sex. But, he thinks he is gay and is okay with it.

NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WR-- whatever
What the fuck are you babbling about here? To think Paul R Nelson thinks I babble. You sound like you bumming change near the bridge you pussy.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Maybe even break his back, fuck him in the ass and make him humble
I like how the rib response here showes theres a half dozen minimum rubberneckers here gawking

general tone (not this thread, kinda because its violent, but everything):

Riccardo Bosi

Watched the Matrix? You're a nigger? That explains it.

What the fuck are you babbling about here? To think Paul R Nelson thinks I babble. You sound like you bumming change near the bridge you pussy.
Look, it's okay if you don't understand things. Dementia is not your fault.

Riccardo Bosi

You're a nigger
Uh huh.

who watches shit pumped out for theaters full of smelly gnans packed in being loud and guffawing at loud action scenes.
Huh? What are you talking about?

Grow up pops.
You're stealing my material again!

The bottom line is this: I get way more enjoyment out of your stupidity than anybody else, and that's why you and a select other few resent me. I can't help that I was created differently, that I was bred to be better than someone like you. People like you run like a hamster on a wheel just for the amusement of people like me.

Also, your son is going to turn out super gay, and both him and your mother are going to leave you for a black man. Oh it's true... it's damn true.

G

Uh huh.

Huh? What are you talking about?

You're stealing my material again!

The bottom line is this: I get way more enjoyment out of your stupidity than anybody else, and that's why you and a select other few resent me. I can't help that I was created differently, that I was bred to be better than someone like you. People like you run like a hamster on a wheel just for the amusement of people like me.

Also, your son is going to turn out super gay, and both him and your mother are going to leave you for a black man. Oh it's true... it's damn true.
Sure thing, glad some medigan doesn't know what a moolie is you uncultured rube. Gnan as in mulignan, your people, the charcol briquettes. As for my son, I guess if anybody can speak to the disappoint of a parent having a fag kid, it would be the fag kid of somebody. Did they disown you? Anyway, let's call a truce I'm wasting to much time on you. So I won't be replying unless you get funnier?

Riccardo Bosi

Sure thing, glad some medigan doesn't know what a moolie is you uncultured rube. Gnan as in mulignan, your people, the charcol briquettes.
Oh no, I understood, but you ramble on and don't type properly, child. Keep LARPing as Tony Soprano, telephone tough guy child.

Anyway, let's call a truce I'm wasting to much time on you. So I won't be replying unless you get funnier?
You could've done that yesterday then, you old retarded faggot. Your son must be so fucked in the head from being raised from not only a slutty mother, but a fat piece of trash father. There's no way he won't end up sucking dicks of various ethnicity. In some ways, you're actually worse than Patrick because it's a good thing he doesn't have contact with his daughter. If you're so stupid so as to keep engaging with me, then your son is definitely warped and will wind up in the arms of a negro -- which is what you are obsessed with, child.

G

Oh no, I understood, but you ramble on and don't type properly, child. Keep LARPing as Tony Soprano, telephone tough guy child.

You could've done that yesterday then, you old retarded faggot. Your son must be so fucked in the head from being raised from not only a slutty mother, but a fat piece of trash father. There's no way he won't end up sucking dicks of various ethnicity. In some ways, you're actually worse than Patrick because it's a good thing he doesn't have contact with his daughter. If you're so stupid so as to keep engaging with me, then your son is definitely warped and will wind up in the arms of a negro -- which is what you are obsessed with, child.
I'm breaking my own promise here faggot, but what was typed improperly there retard? As for larping as the fat faggot from Park Ridge with a lisp and faggy Bergen County accent, who said mudda and farda in his character role, you idiot, I actually have this vernacular and the correct accent. I can tell your cherry too, that's why you desperately want a throat fucking from me, still is not happening, sissy boy.

Riccardo Bosi

I'm breaking my own promise here faggot, but what was typed improperly there retard? As for larping as the fat faggot from Park Ridge with a lisp and faggy Bergen County accent, who said mudda and farda in his character role, you idiot, I actually have this vernacular and the correct accent. I can tell your cherry too, that's why you desperately want a throat fucking from me, still is not happening, sissy boy.
You're rambling again. And I guess I am funny, since you responded. Oh, baby boy. You should probably stop responding and tend to your duties; raise that gay son of yours. Tell him about how much you hate the blacks; that surely won't make him a bitch to one in the near future.

You're also fat, so get on a treadmill you fat shit.