The P-Reddy vs. covidcumia (fat old gay dude) Thread

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
HeartfeltIgnorantIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

G

At this point if any of you think my long winded posts are anywhere as faggoty as these idiots that have my name in their profiles and obsessively follow my posts you're nuts. P-Reddy clearly wants me to throat fuck him, and cum in his mouth.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
At this point if any of you think my long winded posts are anywhere as faggoty as these idiots that have my name in their profiles and obsessively follow my posts you're nuts.
I don't follow your posts. You posted on my status, I didn't post on yours. You "tapped out" and went to bed, and first thing in the morning you're talking about me. To top it all off, you're rib-simping by saying "well if any of you still think...!" as if that's what matters.

A lot of us still want you to text Pat. I still do. But I told you - and it ended amicably - that I'm still going to bring up that you're a washed-up has-been piece of trailer park trash.

Why you have an issue with this... well, I have no ide -- oh right, you're mentally unstable. Like Rick.

P-Reddy clearly wants me to throat fuck him, and cum in his mouth.
Earlier today, you accused me of talking about a lot of homo stuff. Now you're doing it. STOP RIPPING ME OFF GRANDPA!!

EDIT: He said he was going to bed and wasn't going to think of me... eh, I think he thought wrong on that one. It's morning where he is and he's still talking about gay rape involving me.

G

I don't follow your posts. You posted on my status, I didn't post on yours. You "tapped out" and went to bed, and first thing in the morning you're talking about me. To top it all off, you're rib-simping by saying "well if any of you still think...!" as if that's what matters.

A lot of us still want you to text Pat. I still do. But I told you - and it ended amicably - that I'm still going to bring up that you're a washed-up has-been piece of trailer park trash.

Why you have an issue with this... well, I have no ide -- oh right, you're mentally unstable. Like Rick.

Earlier today, you accused me of talking about a lot of homo stuff. Now you're doing it. STOP RIPPING ME OFF GRANDPA!!

EDIT: He said he was going to bed and wasn't going to think of me... eh, I think he thought wrong on that one. It's morning where he is and he's still talking about gay rape involving me.
Naturally I answer, you cognitive dissonant idiot, you did too. That's how these forum places work, post, reply, repeat. My god you're an insufferable cunt of a manlet.

Riccardo Bosi

Naturally I answer, you cognitive dissonant idiot, you did too. That's how these forum places work, post, reply, repeat. My god you're an insufferable cunt of a manlet.
I'm the guy fucking with you, not the other way around.

Perhaps I'll just kill myself at 49, because it'd be unbearable to be such an unaware nitwit like yourself.

You're not Pete Rick Stomlinson... you're even worse.

PS: Your son is a queer.

G

I'm the guy fucking with you, not the other way around.

Perhaps I'll just kill myself at 49, because it'd be unbearable to be such an unaware nitwit like yourself.

You're not Pete Rick Stomlinson... you're even worse.

PS: Your son is a queer.
Sure thing, said the pussy that was teased mercilessly his entire life and tries it on online forums on others. You should kill yourself now, you omega cuck, anybody that paid attention can see you're retarded lust for me. Again my kids, my daughter included could probably all choke you unconscious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

Seriously, this pussy is like Rick when I turned him and he was texting me and I needed to call Resto. Look at this bitch following me around. He wants to blow me, it's obvious.
You clicked onto my profile and posted onto my status. You cry out in pain when you attack others. You remind me of some people.

G

You sound angry. Omega cuck? What does that mean? I'm the Final Cuck?

Nah I'd just Benoit your kids. Crippler Crossface, nigga.
Fuck would I like to break your nose with a crossface, before I bruised your collarbone on the pin, you soft weak faggot.