• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Most Trolled Man On The Internet - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 2)

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Joe and Patrick alone couldn't have done shit with manual DMCA filings.

The first 2nd sub only got banned because that psycho SamRobertsPhiltrum posted a star of david thread and it got removed by the mod - either ilovejohnnycakes or @N64 Cube

The internal dissenters all joined up with Fat Emily and SaiyanZ in some gay discord and "assisted" Joe and Patrick, mostly likely with botted mass DMCA filings which destroyed reddit's system.

If I recall correctly, johnnycakes or N64Cube also started the first off-reddit forum, the one with the live chatbox that got taken down due to KP spam from these same shitheads.

It was an internal operation that kept destroying the alt subreddits, and Quasi set up pfgtv.org to find the new one. Along with the reddit archives. The rest is history.

Anyone else autistic enough to confirm my recollection?
Doesnt negate anything you said but it's been confirmed that Paul Weimer was filing DMCA reports after Jennifer bullied him into it (he owns the rights to some of the non finger pointing b/w shots).

Also, "Dangernoodle" was the admin of the first forrem. No idea who he was on reddit.

MonsterSteve

Age.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I always forget how fucking legendary the Josiah interviews are and then I see clips in docs like these and it forces me to go back and re-listen to them. Josiah and Space literally made Rick lose his fucking mind in the finale. He snapped from regular Rick to "childing" Josiah in a moments notice.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
‎
Forum Clout
not only is it the most common fucking legal term on the planet, its a god damn meme here you retard. What the fuck is a warrant for documents?

1704686169467.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
‎
Forum Clout
It wasn't competition which caused "SpaceEdge" to lock the sub. After autists discovered he stole the expensive vape pen from a vape shop in a video featured on a vape enthusiast sub, the Pests relentlessly went after "SpaceEdge" and wouldn't stop. The front page of the sub would be filled with posts shitting on him, reposting the theft video, changing their avatars to screenshots of the video, and creating new accounts like "SpaceEdge The Vape Pen Thief" and shit like that.

Instead giving up the "Top Mod" position of the sub and fucking off he locked the sub. It stayed that way until Reddit tranny admins went on massive suspension sprees and killed any sub they perceived as transphobic, racist, and right wing.

Fatso had nothing to do with the O&A sub getting permanently suspended. It's pathetic he still takes credit for the suspension when it was triggered trannies who were offended by the content of the sub who finally killed it.
I thought it was cause Joe Cumia doxxed him. Some former intern had the info and wanted a seat at the poker table. SpaceEdge freaked and locked it up.