• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Most Trolled Man On The Internet - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 2)

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It bounces all over the timeline and there are some inaccuracies ( understandable) of some of the events and where they fall on the timeline. I do appreciate to effort put into this. This will still get pats panties in a bunch.

The one that stood out to me was saying the original sub was made private in a last ditch attempt to save it. Not so. It was SpaceEdge being a little faggot baby boy who couldn't stand the fact that everyone had migrated to another subreddit and he no longer had any power.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
One detail I think its missing is more of the posting history of Pats troll hunting. Pat is just a troll that got trolled harder than he could. He plays the victim now because he knows he cant "get even".

1704655950060.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is great stuff. This is the most professional unprofessional documentary out there. It has errors but no one gives a fuck.

It reminds me of how Boomia was so good at getting under his skin because he was attacking him with texts and tweets full of typos, run on sentences, and incorrect grammar. Patrick really couldn’t handle someone who came off more retarded than he did calling him a stupid idiot and claiming that he would kick his ass if they ever met.

Its somehow punching up and down all at the same time and I’m here for it.

Porsalin can fuck right off

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It reminds me of how Boomia was so good at getting under his skin because he was attacking him with texts and tweets full of typos, run on sentences, and incorrect grammar. Patrick really couldn’t handle someone who came off more retarded than he did calling him a stupid idiot and claiming that he would kick his ass if they ever met.
Thats one thing I find funny about the Boomia arguments. Obviously Boomia is trying to use pats childish ways of arguing on twitter against him and pat takes the bait every time. His followers say that Boomia is acting childish when its a mirror of how pat has been acting. One person is laughing while doing it while Pat is dead serious when doing the same. Pat cant help himself but respond to the juvenile approach to arguing.

Last edited: