The most delusional thing Rick has ever said.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
That's what I was going for stupid. Rick has misused perchance for penchant.
tenor.gif

I smell the logic you're stepping in, brothaman child. But he loffs under his breath after he says it. I think that's professional comedian Pat and you're just being a civilian
You're right, I did not take into account that this was years ago and back when he was still larping as a comedian. The time jump certainly explains why this catch phrase wasn't overly wordy like piss pants Pinochet or sippy cup Caligula, he's since evolved into a bigger ass.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
"To my daughter Annabelle, in the hope that she too finds her way home." Or whatever crazy faggotry the fat loon wrote as a dedication in one of his awful books.

"Home?" She has one, you obese maniac. A comfortable secure environment where she is loved, provided for and looked after by her mother Adrienne and her father Jon. You may have spawned her but you are not her father. You chose not to be legally and a real man took the position. What do you think? That she's going to get older and want to meet you? Unlikely but let's say she does. What are you going to tell her? Why did you never attempt to reach out for all those years? Why did you sign your rights away? Are you going to blame Adrienne? Jon? That should work out well, badmouthing the people who actually raised her. You're a fat disgrace, Pig.
Once I carry out my promises to piss and shit on her father’s grave she’ll be so impressed with my badassery that she’ll ask me to forgive her for not finding me sooner, child.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He had similar non excuses for why he can't prove white supremacists came to his house and how he can't prove he was staring down @The REAL JDA and his Nazi army as they chanted "Blood and Soil" at Worldcon. Especially when we found pictures of him standing around in a pink shirt taking selfies with a grin on his fat face while people tried to bring attention to pedos.

Does anybody have those screenshots btw?

His whole life is a fantasy world and when his mythical idea of himself and how important he is butts up against reality, you get things like Josiah and the lolsuit.

A24-F401-F-6-A0-D-4-C71-9635-E859696-AB69-B.jpg

Man, there is some good pignalysis in this thread!

I was precicely thinking of the 40-year-old Virgin scene where one guy just doesn't know how to talk about sex.

Pat's sexual humour always seems just... off. Part of that is because he has a terrible sense of humour, sure. But it's more than that. It tends to be weirdly aggresive, which doesn't fit his feminist ally personality. And when he does it on Twitter even his friends don't respond. It's like an instant conversation killer.

Imagine some collegues talking about their boss. One guy says 'he can suck my balls!'. Another guy says 'he can eat my ass' and then Pat says 'I WANT TO SHOW HIM MY PENIS!'

I think he doesn't know what to do with his dick. Perhaps that's emotional trauma from pregnifying a woman who then immediately left him. That would explain his currently sexless marriage, nights on the demasculatinly pink jizz couch and insisting "Niki doesn't want kids". Sure she doesn't, Pat. You know how women of that age feel approaching their last few years of fertility. The last thing they want is to feel attractive and functionarlly female. :rolleyes:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Rick has a perchance for using the wrong words and expressions. I believe he meant to say raging erection. Given he's an obese man on blood pressure medication and is a known liar, I have serious doubts that this has ever happened.
Lol he probably gets one of those annoying half rods where it’s all bendy. Nice alcoholism and limp dick, fatso