The most delusional thing Rick has ever said.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
This was posted in the restraining order thread. Where's this from? You can hear the complete disbelief in the other guys voice.

“When someone sends me a death threat. I have a picture of me buck naked holding an assault rifle with a rage erection. I just send that picture to them with a caption can’t wait to meet you. I wonder which one you want to get shot with first”
Imagine thinking his micro peen is intimidating to anyone and won't immediately be posted all over the internet.
He is the most bizarre, unselfconscious person on earth. Also, nice admitting you want to cum over some guy, stupid.

Your days are numbered, little one.

G

"To my daughter Annabelle, in the hope that she too finds her way home." Or whatever crazy faggotry the fat loon wrote as a dedication in one of his awful books.

"Home?" She has one, you obese maniac. A comfortable secure environment where she is loved, provided for and looked after by her mother Adrienne and her father Jon. You may have spawned her but you are not her father. You chose not to be legally and a real man took the position. What do you think? That she's going to get older and want to meet you? Unlikely but let's say she does. What are you going to tell her? Why did you never attempt to reach out for all those years? Why did you sign your rights away? Are you going to blame Adrienne? Jon? That should work out well, badmouthing the people who actually raised her. You're a fat disgrace, Pig.

G

1646938656564.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There’s something really off when it comes to anything sex related with him. His “flirting” of course is embarrassing but whenever he talks or jokes about anything sexual (his bang your girl or mom replies) it always takes a real dark turn. Just the term “rage erection” is already off putting and he sees nothing odd and doesn’t pick up how it makes anyone hearing that uncomfortable. I really think he was molested when he was young or he’s got a very sick mind which is why Niki is his caregiver.