• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Monster is back!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He can try to blame the Milwaukee weather all he wants but the reality is that he hates himself. Seasonal depression is just his narcissistic way to misdirect people into thinking he doesn't have chronic depression.

His life has no purpose. He brings no value to any situation. There is nothing he does better than anybody else. There is literally no reason to have him around. He's the drain in the room and people are naturally repulsed by him.

He hates himself for the exact same reasons most people hate him - he's very hateable.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Imagine living in that gloomy dump. Grey skies over piles of wet stinky trash surround your "garden" and "parking slab". I'd be depressed too especially if on top of that I were fat daughterless and cucked.
Sometimes I think about those first few minutes after Pat wakes up hungover on the couch. Waking up hungover is depressing for anyone as it is, but those moments before the gears in his head start turning and creating his delusions he has to sit there and fully be Patrick Tomlinson and be fully present in his situation.