• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Monster is back!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat will always be miserable. He got his wish of Trump being out of office. He said he would just talk about dork shit now. Nope. More complaining. He often tweets that overused " Now do (insert whatever republican he hates at the moment)" when someone goes to jail. It really sums up Pat and all the weirdos like him. Never happy, always complaining. They find comfort in being miserable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat will always be miserable. He got his wish of Trump being out of office. He said he would just talk about dork shit now. Nope. More complaining. He often tweets that overused " Now do (insert whatever republican he hates at the moment)" when someone goes to jail. It really sums up Pat and all the weirdos like him. Never happy, always complaining. They find comfort in being miserable.
After Trump lost I said on the forums how the people like Pat that were crying all day miserable about Trump will still be miserable because the types that upset about the president are miserable no matter what. The people I’ve seen that went full orange man bad psycho on social media are more miserable than ever and are STILL complaining about him almost a whole year after he’s been out of office. They all used Trump as an excuse to why they’re miserable and their lives are awful and still blame everything on a man who has been living a great life as a private citizen in FL playing golf and spending time with his family and friends. People that obsessed with politics that have zero effect on their lives will always be miserable.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
After Trump lost I said on the forums how the people like Pat that were crying all day miserable about Trump will still be miserable because the types that upset about the president are miserable no matter what. The people I’ve seen that went full orange man bad psycho on social media are more miserable than ever and are STILL complaining about him almost a whole year after he’s been out of office. They all used Trump as an excuse to why they’re miserable and their lives are awful and still blame everything on a man who has been living a great life as a private citizen in FL playing golf and spending time with his family and friends. People that obsessed with politics that have zero effect on their lives will always be miserable.
Pat will secretly vote for Trump just so he can get his fix again.

G

This weird, mentally ill faggot is still going strong on the Orange Man Bad train.

Screenshot_20211215-203304_Chrome.jpg