• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Menu (2022) on HBO Max

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
menuchild.jpg

I chuckled when the dude busted out "I called you a child because that's what you're fucking acting like" at his date.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I thought that movie had a fun premise but mostly stunk. They had a large cast and gave most of them nothing, besides Ralph Fiennes and the ET chick. The ending was incredibly stupid and telegraphed from the start.

For some reason there is a burst of “anti mega rich” films out lately with this, Triangle of Sadness and Glass Onion. It’s always a laugh when multimillionaires take a stand against the wealthy.

G

Mcgowan, I may just have that 3 beer buzz but you're a good egg. I don't care what everyone says about you
I take it as a badge of honour that faggots who treat this place as a tree house popularity contest (in lieu of any real life social success) hate me. I can name maybe 10-15 posters here, and I enjoy most of them.

This place should be about the funny. Any faggoty in-fighting drama is symptomatic of a lull in content or just the homosexuality/bitterness of the lessers.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Mcgowan, I may just have that 3 beer buzz but you're a good egg. I don't care what everyone says about you
Most of us like the bloke. We're just breakin' his balls a little bit. You can't hang around here with the truckers and day laborers, wave around your fancy colorful money, and not expect to spend some time over the barrel.