• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Many Saints of Newark Trailer 2

Snake

Forum Clout
I don’t think it needed any additional content but I think a movie after Tony getting killed would have been more interesting.
I kinda thought that would happen and while I feel that's sacrilegious to do that given the ambiguity of the ending, it still would of been better than this piece of shit.

Tony Sirico is a doddering old fuck now. Dunno about Chianese.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Why do all the actors look like they're made of plastic? One of the things I like about the show is how shitty and gritty Jersey looks and for some reason now everyone is made up like their ages were all fucked with.

I really wanted to be interested in this, but I have few shows I actually like and it's just not worth it to ruin it with this shit.

Snake

Forum Clout
Looks terrible. Faggots who started watching Sopranos last year with HBO Max are praising it endlessly. Basically looks like a revisionist hipster fag version of the show. This is like the Star Wars prequels but for adults. HBO supposedly signed the sequel movie to OZ though so maybe that will be good.

Who wants to take bets on whether or not a movie about race riots in the 60s never has the word 'nigger' in it once?
The fact they didn't want to shoot it like the show was the first nail in it. So many shots there isn't a single pore visible.

The only thing that changed in the show in terms of cinematography was the desaturation of the colors. Post 9/11 the show started losing any of it's vibrant colors and that was on purpose by the creators. By the end of the show, it's just black, grey and beige.

oeZys8V.jpg

This piece of shit just comes off as another new age retarded take on Goodfellas.

ZAg17

Forum Clout
Anyone else hate the look of the film? It's not just this the new matrix and nearly every new film looks the same. It's almost too clean to the point it looks like a tv movie or something. Not to sound like a fag but I feel like older films had this almost otherwordly movie magic about them that all this digitally shot shit doesn't. Even though the actual special effects have improved the overall impact just seems worse. Movies almost look like really good video game cutscenes at times now.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I wouldn't put much stock in the trailers. In the episode teaser previews during the series and on the DVDs, they always showed you things and had voiceovers that were either out of context and/or didn't reveal a damn thing while still trying to look dramatic.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I wouldn't put much stock in the trailers. In the episode teaser previews during the series and on the DVDs, they always showed you things and had voiceovers that were either out of context and/or didn't reveal a damn thing while still trying to look dramatic.
The funniest one of those was for season five when Valentina sets herself on fire. They cut the trailer like she finds Tony dead or someone comes to their house to murder them and she gets tortured. In reality she gets burnt cooking Tony food but she could just easily have been cooking herself a snack.