• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The last conversation I had with a white "chick" on Bumble before I deleted that gay app.

G

Dougie reminds me of Patrick in quite a few ways. The Cartman "bully/victim" switch. Patrick's seething hatred of us vs his seething hatred of Dan, which alcohol always seems to make worse. They don't listen to anyone.

The difference is, Patrick actually found a girl that provides what Dougie needs. Support me and all my wonderful thoughts! I'm not even saying Patrick is better than Dougie, it's just that he got Niki at a time when Tinder/Bumble didn't exist, she probably didn't have other romantic options so she let Patrick's narcissism break her down until she became his support.

So Dougie is basically Patrick if Niki ever leaves him. Self-absorbed and bitter. Deleting tinder because you're a retard who doesn't believe in evolution. Watch a BBC nature documentary sometime ya dipshit.
He is funny af though...tbh Patrick made me lol too once, with the "crocheted voodoo dolls" line.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He is funny af though...tbh Patrick made me lol too once, with the "crocheted voodoo dolls" line.

See Dougie's funnier on a basic comedy level no doubt, but his 4chan edgelord style isn't really appealing to chicks. Patrick's wannabe John Oliver witty left-wing snark would probably get more chicks if they were identical twins.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I'm banned from Bumble and all I did was ask some stupid cunt if she'd have a threesome with my ex and me. I wasn't hiding the fact that I was in a relationship. Several of my pics were of the two of us. I don't know what the fucking idiot thought I was on there for.
The whores are on Tinder brotherman. Bumble is the middle aged woman's last grasp at a relationship

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The whores are on Tinder brotherman. Bumble is the middle aged woman's last grasp at a relationship
Which one is the best for finding a real relationship with a 30-34 year old that does cool shit?

I fucking can’t stand all the whores my age. “What do you like to do?” “Hee hee I love WINE 🍷

STFU cunt I want to plan a scuba diving and kiteboarding trip.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Keeping your dick dry for months/years on end, in order to PWN the Liberal atheists.

How about you lie about and ignore your beliefs like everyone else? Plus you obviously don't even believe in catholicism if you don't know they accept evolution to an extent. You just want to argue with a dumb cunt. Filling out your profile in any way with your actual opinions is justy you making yourself unfuckable.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
C
Keeping your dick dry for months/years on end, in order to PWN the Liberal atheists.

How about you lie about and ignore your beliefs like everyone else? Plus you obviously don't even believe in catholicism if you don't know they accept evolution to an extent. You just want to argue with a dumb cunt. Filling out your profile in any way with your actual opinions is justy you making yourself unfuckable.
can I pay you for dating advice, like the hit movie “hitch”?