• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The half mil. hovel

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember someone made a tweet asking people who was the most famous person from their hometown and pat responded " Me".
The most famous person in a town of under 2k people is a guy that doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page? Sounds pretty far-fetched to me.

Even betta - his hometown’s Wikipedia page doesn’t even list him as a famous resident. Be a real shame if some rascal edits their page and adds Pat but with a very unfortunate description. Patrick S Tomlinson - Fat Disgraced Former Author and Internet Laughing Stock / Man-Baby.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The most famous person in a town of under 2k people is a guy that doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page? Sounds pretty far-fetched to me.

Even betta - his hometown’s Wikipedia page doesn’t even list him as a famous resident. Be a real shame if some rascal edits their page and adds Pat but with a very unfortunate description. Patrick S Tomlinson - Fat Disgraced Former Author and Internet Laughing Stock / Man-Baby.
Well to be fair, wikipedia lists three notable people from there and the only one from this century is a rotten tomatoes critic. If pat ever gets a wikipedia page (probably will happen around the time the FBI comes and rounds us all up) he might tie that guy.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Zillow is always 100% right, child.
View attachment 166417This is how he pictures half a hovel in his head
LKg0WTj.png