• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The half mil. hovel

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He also has no value in the home after all the refinances, so between realtor fees and having to fix anything outstanding, selling the house won't make him any money. He would be in the same financial position but minus a home.

Even if he did manage to eke out a small profit, he’d quickly erase any gains by rolling it into another house at a higher rate. They’re in the red even before baking inflation into it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Half a million? It doesn’t even have central air. There’s even visible cracks in the walls seen on the NBC interview and the doors / fixtures are extremely outdated. It’s about 5 feet from a shitty apartment building and his kitchen is decades out of date. He thinks it’s like those trendy NYC properties that are old and outdated but go for big money because of the LOCATION being in NEW YORK CITY.

It’s amazing how delusional and stupid he is, he’s such a closed off person he thinks Milwaukee is up there with Manhattan.
Also one bathroom per half hovel.

His Milwaukee cope is fun to behold. “Milwaukee will be awesome in 30 years because of climate change [please forget that I hate living in this cold shithole and wish I still lived in Florida].” He hates living in Milwaukee.

Strangely, though, I think he actually believes the hovel is a killer pad, in and of itself. As you said, he is a real dumb piece of shit.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
"Half a mil" like it's a brag. Besides, by the time it's worth that, what's the dollar going to be worth? And will that thing need a new roof and god knows what else. Oh, and location, location, location.
I lived in a shithole duplex 25 years ago in a different college town in Wisconsin that was 3 beds, 1 bath for each unit.
It was also over 100 years old, so roughly equivalent in size, age, and amenities to the hovel.
It sold last year for 825k.
Somehow real estate rick doesn't understand the "location" part of real estate.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Damn, is pat making a comeback this soon?
1700660669403.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When people buy places they usually do renovations to increase the property value - things like updating the fixtures, bathroom / shower, kitchen, etc but Pat and Niki have done next to NOTHING when it comes to this. It’s an over hundred year old house and it looks like it due to them being lazy broke bums.

The whole “we bought it to rent out one side” then stopped renting it out is really weird. Like they’re proud to live in a two story house that is the same on both floors. It’s like buying two condo apartments that are on the first and second level but living in both of them. It’s just retarded - I wanna know what REALLY happened to why they gave up on renting - im guessing it’s due to them being awful landlords or the only people that were looking to live there were N persons and they’re terrified of those people.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Also one bathroom per half hovel.

His Milwaukee cope is fun to behold. “Milwaukee will be awesome in 30 years because of climate change [please forget that I hate living in this cold shithole and wish I still lived in Florida].” He hates living in Milwaukee.

Strangely, though, I think he actually believes the hovel is a killer pad, in and of itself. As you said, he is a real dumb piece of shit.

Pat actually thinks all of the things he has are killer. He grew up in what amounts to a double wide trailer in the middle of nowhere. His family members are driving 20 year old Ford Taurus’s. His cool dude lifestyle is actually cool to him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
When people buy places they usually do renovations to increase the property value - things like updating the fixtures, bathroom / shower, kitchen, etc but Pat and Niki have done next to NOTHING when it comes to this. It’s an over hundred year old house and it looks like it due to them being lazy broke bums.

The whole “we bought it to rent out one side” then stopped renting it out is really weird. Like they’re proud to live in a two story house that is the same on both floors. It’s like buying two condo apartments that are on the first and second level but living in both of them. It’s just retarded - I wanna know what REALLY happened to why they gave up on renting - im guessing it’s due to them being awful landlords or the only people that were looking to live there were N persons and they’re terrified of those people.
My guess is some code violation or something that they’re too poor to fix.

Or they’re living separately, one on each side.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat actually thinks all of the things he has are killer. He grew up in what amounts to a double wide trailer in the middle of nowhere. His family members are driving 20 year old Ford Taurus’s. His cool dude lifestyle is actually cool to him.
I remember someone made a tweet asking people who was the most famous person from their hometown and pat responded " Me".