• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The half mil. hovel

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
fjPDVXb.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is lying to himself again.

Pat your house went down in value in the last couple years and you have almost no equity in it.

I hope someone fact checks him. His actual property value is public information. pat thinks online real estate sites that bloat the property value is gospel.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is lying to himself again.

Pat your house went down in value in the last couple years and you have almost no equity in it.

I hope someone fact checks him. His actual property value is public information. pat thinks online real estate sites that bloat the property value is gospel.
Half a million? It doesn’t even have central air. There’s even visible cracks in the walls seen on the NBC interview and the doors / fixtures are extremely outdated. It’s about 5 feet from a shitty apartment building and his kitchen is decades out of date. He thinks it’s like those trendy NYC properties that are old and outdated but go for big money because of the LOCATION being in NEW YORK CITY.

It’s amazing how delusional and stupid he is, he’s such a closed off person he thinks Milwaukee is up there with Manhattan.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Half a million? It doesn’t even have central air. There’s even visible cracks in the walls seen on the NBC interview and the doors / fixtures are extremely outdated. It’s about 5 feet from a shitty apartment building and his kitchen is decades out of date. He thinks it’s like those trendy NYC properties that are old and outdated but go for big money because of the LOCATION being in NEW YORK CITY.

It’s amazing how delusional and stupid he is, he’s such a closed off person he thinks Milwaukee is up there with Manhattan.
Dont forget no garage and has a "back yard" that is shared with an poorly paved alleyway that the garbage truck uses.