• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The forums resident fag...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I'm fine with car crashes. My reaction score/message ratio is too high anyway.

Also I saw the thread title, OP, and 4 pages and really thought this was gonna be about me 🙁
I don't even recognize your username, yet you thought I would make a thread about you?

Screenshot_20230430-144605_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
next video inshallah = The 13th-century FATWA on (the concept of) ZERO. When Muslim mathematicians came up (or stole the concept from Hindus) with Zero...early Imams claimed it as Haram as it blasphemed Allahs creation (How dare you represent nothingness etc). But due to debate, and the fact Muslims were still intellectually un-zombified, the Mathematicians defeated the Muftis.
Can you do one on why the Islamic world went from one of the great centres of scientific inquiry to being 300 years behind?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Can you do one on why the Islamic world went from one of the great centres of scientific inquiry to being 300 years behind?
1. Same kinda problem the Romans and Greeks had: a lack of real independent, permanent scientific institutions. Science was something that flourished under patronage and plentiful times but it remained a largely private and delicate pursuit compared to where the rise of universities started taking the field in Western Europe.
2. Goddamn Mongorrians and in-fighting doing a lotta fawkin damage to urban centres.
3. Cycles of failed reforms and fundamentalism in the Early Modern Era not helping a comeback.
4. Buncha other, more region- and culture-specific reasons.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
1. Same kinda problem the Romans and Greeks had: a lack of real independent, permanent scientific institutions. Science was something that flourished under patronage and plentiful times but it remained a largely private and delicate pursuit compared to where the rise of universities started taking the field in Western Europe.
2. Goddamn Mongorrians and in-fighting doing a lotta fawkin damage to urban centres.
3. Cycles of failed reforms and fundamentalism in the Early Modern Era not helping a comeback.
4. Buncha other, more region- and culture-specific reasons.
IMG_4387.jpeg

Thanks that makes sense.