• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The forums resident fag...

G

I like Admin After Dark (it's night where I am, anyways). He relaxes with a whisky lassi or three and cuts loose with the fellas. Just a haaang.
1682835377959.png

Forum Clout
My main man child tells no lies!
next video inshallah = The 13th-century FATWA on (the concept of) ZERO. When Muslim mathematicians came up (or stole the concept from Hindus) with Zero...early Imams claimed it as Haram as it blasphemed Allahs creation (How dare you represent nothingness etc). But due to debate, and the fact Muslims were still intellectually un-zombified, the Mathematicians defeated the Muftis.

Child. has been back this whole time?

@Wisconsin.gov I sent you the details for the Child. account. I knew that if anyone was going to carry on your legacy while you were gone, you would have wanted it to be me.

Off topic a little, but do you find that TND and Bam are nicer to you now? I got this theory about minorities being the real racists.

G

Child. has been back this whole time?

@Wisconsin.gov I sent you the details for the Child. account. I knew that if anyone was going to carry on your legacy while you were gone, you would have wanted it to be me.

Off topic a little, but do you find that TND and Bam are nicer to you now? I got this theory about minorities being the real racists.
I always maintained that the biggest White Supremacists are found in Asia...followed by Africa. tbh, Subsaharan Africans have to be TAUGHT they are equals to the white man...the default sentiment is seeing them as someone who will give them a job or sumptin.