• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The FBI Strikes

Forum Clout
It just keeps happening! Patrick, why are so many of your friends and contemporaries into raping children? The minute anyone related to the modern shit show known as the LGBTQ shows an ounce on interest in kids I will without question label them a pedophile. Same goes for anyone involved if SFWA. This sickos MO is almost identical to that Pizza guy Pat was palling around with. Just sick fucks all around.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That Thomas/SFF180 guy you mentioned locked down his twitter a while ago but I was able to save down some of his disturbing interactions beforehand. He has weird takes on children, "queers", abortion, and drag queen story hours.

He can't argue facts. He instead relies on fallacies, thus revealing how weak his thinking meats are.

cc569989c42c350fc04f797973d6583a.png

71391239cb998f513d3a2df217f8e2d2.png

3e3f71431e8607e6615b31a9c8c6db5e.png

Part of his original argument with this lady is missing since he's hidden his account but you can piece it together pretty much:

cd437a8aa790f5fd2d84874011c8a2ed.png

His response:

da6b1aec504e12bf8c5df576a88d919c.png

dc4a9712438d71007e25b232274f629e.jpg

Her thread starts here if you want more context: https://nitter.net/AvengingAnnieRI/status/1167864626748375040

I dunno, sounds to me like he wants to rape kids. 🤷‍♀️

Plus, he's offensively ugly. Nice soysauce hair, stupid.:

48c1d0108504e90542fef3ebe8d4a43b.png
why is it always offensively ugly losers like this who are most obsessed with having unfettered access to sex and letting gays around kids?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They always have a *passion* for children and are always finding ways to have access to many of them. Medieval torture should be mandatory punishment for all pedos.

View attachment 174098
These faggots have grafted themselves to Theater, Dance, Music, and any other high culture pursuit, then they say shit like this and lament how kids don't have the opportunity to explore these things. Kids don't do it because 1)their parents don't trust these people and don't want their kid to be influenced by them and 2) kids don't want to spent their free time around a bunch of mincy homos who make them uncomfortable and then get told because of that discomfort, they are a homophobe. They have single handedly destroyed public interest in these pursuits because they have relentlessly Queered them so that they don't appeal to most people. Modern art is another example.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
These faggots have grafted themselves to Theater, Dance, Music, and any other high culture pursuit, then they say shit like this and lament how kids don't have the opportunity to explore these things. Kids don't do it because 1)their parents don't trust these people and don't want their kid to be influenced by them and 2) kids don't want to spent their free time around a bunch of mincy homos who make them uncomfortable and then get told because of that discomfort, they are a homophobe. They have single handedly destroyed public interest in these pursuits because they have relentlessly Queered them so that they don't appeal to most people. Modern art is another example.
3)