• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The FBI Strikes

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"[aliens in star trek] are all accepted without fear or prejudice. For those struggling with their inner demons this holds great appeal, for Star Trek in particular it depicts a brighter future, a more tolerant future, one in which fairness and open mindedness rule the day, this too appeals to those who wish to be judged by their actions and not by their temptations!" - Eric Hildeman on the allure of scifi to pedophiles

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Jackie and Patrick claim OnA and KF are funded by alt-right shadow cabals, Nazis, Trump, and Putin, with zero evidence of a single dollar.

View attachment 174121
View attachment 174122

Bankrolled by a self-admitted pedophile??? Stochastic PEDOS?????!!!!
I’m sure he’ll return that $20 out of principle any day now. Just as soon as he bathes.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman the guy who was ran off this board after being spammed with his whore sister's vagina

I am older now and sometimes I trick off and pay for pussy never GFE ever. But looking at her post and she is only asking 100 for the hour when whores are the ugly ones even try charge 140 for the half and almost all of them never do bareback only the old crackheads. 300 will get you a pretty bitch 400 are the ig model types. But her being white should already add 20 for her I am just rambling now I will stop.

Hildys are disgusting.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I've thought for a while now that Oggie is somehow wrapped up in this pedo shit. Writing a (shitty) novella that justifies selling children because the protagonist needs money for watches and BMWs, then having that same (shitty) novella get tons of nominations and awards?

There's a puzzle piece missing why this poorly-written "live in luxury if you traffic kids!" story is pushed so hard over every other African author.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1704037447796.png

they hate it because it was a mirror to their soul

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
How are you gonna fucking shit on Caverlock's hard work, Terry you're better then this, at least you made a joke though, sinbad's name should be sinworst.
Caverlock deserves a bj before the jacuzzi just for the pronunciation clip.
Now that I reread the thread it's actually pretty good I was just being an asshole for no reason.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I am older now and sometimes I trick off and pay for pussy never GFE ever. But looking at her post and she is only asking 100 for the hour when whores are the ugly ones even try charge 140 for the half and almost all of them never do bareback only the old crackheads. 300 will get you a pretty bitch 400 are the ig model types. But her being white should already add 20 for her I am just rambling now I will stop.

Hildys are disgusting.
She has like the Malt O Meal of pussies

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Hildys are disgusting.

Show me an IG model for $400.

That’s $1k+

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
She has like the Malt O Meal of pussies

Imagine how many closet niggers with gay stds gfed her and cummed in that twat. Jealous Hildy? Your sister loves nigger cum cant get enough of it. while you are just waiting thinking about molesting kids you sick sfwa member.

@NormsGhost @piggstomlinson