• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Earth is more than 6000 years old, goy. Trust the science.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Literally nothing man made that is in writing is older than 6,000 years. Atheist fags can rage about carbon dating and magic telescopes that can bend space and time all they want. But actual records we can hold in our hands and verify the chain of custody are 6,000 years old. Oldest fossils in America for Caucasian skeletal remains are also 6,000 years old most likely.
Damn, you have convinced me. We don't have writing and scant physical remains from 7,000 BC, an era where the human population was miniscule, unorganized and before there were really any human civilizations so clearly the earth didn't exist yet. We should date the natural world on man made writing because you can hold it in your hands. Nice logic, stupid.

G

"Christianity is false because something on Google says so".

Nothing is funnier to me than atheist fags mocking Christians for their beliefs while believing that we're Poo Flingers 2.0.
For you to believe evolution, there has had to have been a mom somewhere, sometime, give birth to a creature, that was in her womb, that is a different species from her... nothing in reality is so gradual that you cannot put a fine line thru it. Yet when you bring this up to evolutionary biologists they laugh at you.

G

"Christianity is false because something on Google says so".

Nothing is funnier to me than atheist fags mocking Christians for their beliefs while believing that we're Poo Flingers 2.0.
They're just seething that their religion is fundamentally incapable of answering any moral questions or giving any philosophical insights. "We're just complicated piles of sludge who accidentally turned into thinking, feeling animals."

Are ya?

Imagine pinning your worldview on a system that puts you on the same level as pond scum. It's gotta chap the ass something fierce.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Holy shit don't cut yourself on that edge, bro
People who believe a magical Santa Claus-like "God" is looking down at them and watching over them are no better or more evolved than dogs, except dogs are cuter and more useful. All religion is based on ancient cave-dwelling apetards who needed a quick, easy way to explain why it wouldn't stop raining or why the sun suddenly disappeared for a few minutes, then came back. Hating "science" because it clashes with your faggoty religious beliefs is gay. If you want to chant at Mecca or believe that some boy-diddling priest is feeding you "the blood of Christ", fine, but you can't expect anyone to take you seriously as being a credible adult.

G

For you to believe evolution, there has had to have been a mom somewhere, sometime, give birth to a creature, that was in her womb, that is a different species from her... nothing in reality is so gradual that you cannot put a fine line thru it. Yet when you bring this up to evolutionary biologists they laugh at you.
A biologist chick I was trying to bang shared a study on trannies on FB and said "see? Being trans is scientifically accurate" and it changed my view on science forever.