• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Departed (2006)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/the-departed-2006[/URL]

Yeah I know anything with Baldwin in it at this point is fucking weird to watch and Nicholson is way over the top here. This is just one one of those great pulp flicks with so much good crazy shit in it that it’s got great rewatch value.

Jack dressed up practically as the Joker in the bar scene makes it good enough for at least a few rewinds.

G

The most embarrassing scene for me was when Baldwin and Marky Mark have that "how's your mother? She's tired from fucking my father" back and forth in front of a room full of underlings. It just came across as some nerd's idea of how tough guy Boston cops would talk to each other

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
The most embarrassing scene for me was when Baldwin and Marky Mark have that "how's your mother? She's tired from fucking my father" back and forth in front of a room full of underlings. It just came across as some nerd's idea of how tough guy Boston cops would talk to each other