• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dabblers are embarrassing faggots.

Forum Clout
"Revenge of the sis".....can we all agree that any podcast or stream that trys to pander to reddit or this forum are ghey and fagget
Mersh.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Which thing

Kind of like Joe and Dawn's kids? This thing is 26
Make fun of whoever the fuck you want. I’m just saying I think it’s unnecessary to go after their kids because they’ve suffered enough. Do whatever you feel like. Maybe find out where John’s daughter works and leave nasty voicemails because it’s jooocckk tober.

Forum Clout
Make fun of whoever the fuck you want. I’m just saying I think it’s unnecessary to go after their kids because they’ve suffered enough. Do whatever you feel like. Maybe find out where John’s daughter works and leave nasty voicemails because it’s jooocckk tober.
It's a tough one and a real motherfucker; on one hand I can see how they're fair game. But AntH going after it almost immediately was a clear sign "quick witted and hilarious!" Cumes really didn't have a lot to work with for whatever reason, and went into a Kiwi-esque "t-tranny!" instinct. A topic he, specifically, probably shouldn't feel so comfortable drawing much attention to.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's a tough one and a real motherfucker; on one hand I can see how they're fair game. But AntH going after it almost immediately was a clear sign "quick witted and hilarious!" Cumes really didn't have a lot to work with for whatever reason, and went into a Kiwi-esque "t-tranny!" instinct. A topic he, specifically, probably shouldn't feel so comfortable drawing much attention to.
Put it this way: Dawn and Joe were both on a national radio show and were also in their 40’s. I feel bad for anyone who has to live their life as Stuttering John’s cum.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
In Artie's defense, even at his lowest points of addiction, he never said a word about John's kids. During this old Artie Quitter episode, in which Artie absolutely eviscerated John throughout, Artie actually gets quite serious and sensitive when John (stupidly) brings up the fact that his daughter was transitioning:

When he was on with Cumia and him and Stutjo were having their thing, Cumia threatened to go nuclear and go after the trans kid thing. Artie said he wouldn't participate but he wouldn't stop Anthony either. I think a few of Ant's jokes about John's kid were funny. But it also showed that Nana REALLY fucking hates when people mock her acne scars. John didn't have any actual jokes about them, he just pointed them out in a drunken stupor. Calling him "pocky" was about as sophisticated as his retarded ass got with it. And Nana was seething. She'd compare John attacking Artie's suicide attempt/dead dad shit to him jumping on her for what should be a physical flaw she's learned to accept and joke about at her age.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
In Artie's defense, even at his lowest points of addiction, he never said a word about John's kids. During this old Artie Quitter episode, in which Artie absolutely eviscerated John throughout, Artie actually gets quite serious and sensitive when John (stupidly) brings up the fact that his daughter was transitioning:

When he was on with Cumia and him and Stutjo were having their thing, Cumia threatened to go nuclear and go after the trans kid thing. Artie said he wouldn't participate but he wouldn't stop Anthony either. I think a few of Ant's jokes about John's kid were funny. But it also showed that Nana REALLY fucking hates when people mock her acne scars. John didn't have any actual jokes about them, he just pointed them out in a drunken stupor. Calling him "pocky" was about as sophisticated as his retarded ass got with it. And Nana was seething. She'd compare John attacking Artie's suicide attempt/dead dad shit to him jumping on her for what should be a physical flaw she's learned to accept and joke about at her age.

Rich vos made fun of his face last week and it got so uncomfortable that rich had to apologize multiple times. Nana of course acted like it didn't bother him but he kept bringing it up.

Forum Clout

AntH is every bit the bitter bitch he said The Opester was for all those years, he just had enough self-awareness to not expose it in a room full of 'Cellar Crowd' guys. The second he wasn't going to be shredded to his face, out came the thinned skinned cunt he always was.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout

He was also mad at John for drinking all the beer in the studio, leaving a huge mess and not tipping the staff when they let him use the studio for free. Then John started making fun of his face and that was it. He's really sensitive about those craters.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Ant acted like John was going nuclear because he called him Pocky

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Artie is actually a nice guy at heart. Anthony is human garbage but that’s a big part of why he’s so funny.

Forum Clout
I'm surprised no one has done this with Brendan Schaub, but then again the subreddit gets all the content up before some stupid podcast would.
Dabbler subreddit also puts up all the content ahead of most of the podcasts with perhaps the exception being Karl at WATP. I cant confirm about WATP because i find him too insufferable to watch. Uncle Rico lifts everything from DA but they admit it. I watched a few of the episodes but it gets repetitive quickly.

Forum Clout
Almost everything about Stuttering Joe can apply to Nana. Messy Apartment, the alcohol consumption, thin skinned attitude. Bad wardrobe choices, awful hair, unattractive physically. Nana differs from John in that he appears to bathe and launder his many shirts, he’s quick witted and understands the politics he rattles on about, oh and he spits on his own floor; even filthy, smelly John doesn’t stoop to that level.

Forum Clout
He was also mad at John for drinking all the beer in the studio, leaving a huge mess and not tipping the staff when they let him use the studio for free. Then John started making fun of his face and that was it. He's really sensitive about those craters.
He had a point on the studio stuff. If you drink all the beer and use the studio, pay for what you consumed or replace it and handsomely tip the guys who came in on their day off to facilitate your show.

Forum Clout
Almost everything about Stuttering Joe can apply to Nana. Messy Apartment, the alcohol consumption, thin skinned attitude. Bad wardrobe choices, awful hair, unattractive physically. Nana differs from John in that he appears to bathe and launder his many shirts, he’s quick witted and understands the politics he rattles on about, oh and he spits on his own floor; even filthy, smelly John doesn’t stoop to that level.
I'll give him this; AntH at least has a handful of genuine friends left. Way fewer than he had, but he has a few. Duh Dabbluh doesn't have anyone.

Forum Clout
I'll give him this; AntH at least has a handful of genuine friends left. Way fewer than he had, but he has a few. Duh Dabbluh doesn't have anyone.
Yup, I agree with you and will give him that as well. Plus he still has a small group of loyal ballwashers. Any ballwashers John has/had he quickly alienates.