• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dabblers are embarrassing faggots.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Artie also gets offended when people make fun of him for being a junkie. He's the one who decided to announce he was a junkie on the Howard Stern Show and then show up to work visibly high and wearing sunglasses, on camera, for years.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard him get offended by that and I listened to AA and a good chunk of the AQPodcast. Artie has pretty thick skin. Get it? He unsuccessfully tried to stab himself.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Ehh the he she daughter bashing is fair game especially if he/she puts a public gofundme asking for funds to chop off the milk bags.
That being said the cumia simping is beyond the pale.
Exactly, fuck trannies, they are mentally ill and should be shunned like the homeless not coddled like the blacks.
Every single tranny is a degenerate and deserves to be treated as such

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
I’m not going to defend John because he’s a fucking retard but goofing on someone’s dead dad is different than their kid. John has brought up the suicide thing a lot and it’s always funny to hear Artie like half scold him for it. “We’re goofing around having fun and you just go YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!”
It's because John doesn't known how to be funny. They lightly goof on him running for senator and he goes for the jugular saying your dad's dead or you tried to kill yourself. Nothing even funny. He doesn't know how to be funny. So when he does that everything is on the table. Besides the kid is 26 years old.
Screenshot_20221203_092309_Chrome.jpg

That's gretta on the left.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's because John doesn't known how to be funny. They lightly goof on him running for senator and he goes for the jugular saying your dad's dead or you tried to kill yourself. Nothing even funny. He doesn't know how to be funny. So when he does that everything is on the table. Besides the kid is 26 years old. View attachment 81529
Look at that fucking thing.

Forum Clout
I would rather blow my head off than listen to that beak nosed Jew. How are you born into such privilege and fail so hard? Remember when he moved to Alabama or wherever the fuck expecting Stern to not care and he left like a year later? Only to host a meet and greet a few months later giving out free steaks to which 3 people showed up?
Don’t forget the duck!

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Edit: Also i find it hilarious that Cumia has the nerve to attack Stuttering Johns kids. Whatever you think about the trans shit, it’s fucking hilarious. Remember when the nigger sperged out about people attacking Dawn and Joe?

I'm beginning to think that AntH might be a massive fucking hypocrite when it comes to this stuff.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's because John doesn't known how to be funny. They lightly goof on him running for senator and he goes for the jugular saying your dad's dead or you tried to kill yourself. Nothing even funny. He doesn't know how to be funny. So when he does that everything is on the table. Besides the kid is 26 years old. View attachment 81529
Haha why do I get the impression that you think that I think John is funny? Imagine he was your father and now imagine you grew tits and cut your dick off. Leave the poor fella out of it. They’ve been through enough.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm beginning to think that AntH might be a massive fucking hypocrite when it comes to this stuff.
He was only mad about his mother’s candles thing because there were a few from Sue. 99% of them were tame show references. I expected more shit like, “tssss I fawked dat bitch to death.”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
PAMELER ANDERSON!

Fuck John. I'll leave his former family alone (I agree on sparing the kid, let them live their life), but there should be no punches pulled on that cunt himself. I'll never forget the shit he said to spite Scott, who finally got him back after years of bashing for leaking the Leno Tryout tape.

He wasted every cent he made from Jay, any notoriety from the move, any limited goodwill he had and any semblance of a family life. He's now an alcoholic substitute teacher who thinks he has a successful podcast, all while spouting political rhetoric he doesn't believe, and especially doesn't understand.

It's like laughing at a mime that's been hit by a car. Sure, you can laugh if you want to be a cunt, but it's really a sad sight and nothing more.

Forum Clout
Stuttering John stuff is funny, but "The Dabblers"/WATP/Steel Toe all suck ass. All these retards fancy themselves epic ween trolls when they all do increasingly shittier versions of Red Bar.

It's ok when AntH or Artie or some Stern show people attack John because there's history and can give insight into what a cocksucker John is, but who gives a fuck about "Random Jocktober Inspired Podcast #304" has to say. "Haha, did you see his apartment?! It's messy!" Brilliant insight, faggot. What does Kriffy Mayor have to add?