"The best revenge is living well"

G

oh yeah btw I owe you 60 euros' worth in Aldi Maasdam cheese when I get there, hopefully it keeps in my overhead luggage

"Why are you bringing cheese to Amsterdam Airport?"
"I owe a Dutch fella"

Soon, my friend.

196045CB-2FC6-46DF-867F-BBF038185861.jpeg

193EF7D3-F133-4346-9396-C774F88467F6.jpeg

G

How do I let everyone know I'm rich and stuff without like... flat out saying it? There's a lot of people who used to be part of my life (old coworkers at shittier jobs etc) who I fucking hate, and I want them to know I'm richer and happier than them without being a tomlinson or mullen ("Yeeeah! I'm out the aria, baby! I have 5 bathroom sinks!")

Is it pretty much impossible? I got to thinking about it when Dre Nigga said that Elon buying twitter was a power play. Can you do a power play without looking like a faggot?
Buy an exotic car, go on crazy vacations, bang hot girls and post all that shit on social media. Make sure you're connected to those people, doesn't even have to be direct. Like if you're connected with a couple other co-workers, they'll see it and tell the other people.

You really don't even have to do all that. Just post pictures of yourself being happy. Most people hate that just as much.

G

Buy an exotic car, go on crazy vacations, bang hot girls and post all that shit on social media. Make sure you're connected to those people, doesn't even have to be direct. Like if you're connected with a couple other co-workers, they'll see it and tell the other people.

You really don't even have to do all that. Just post pictures of yourself being happy. Most people hate that just as much.
I think the goal there is not overdoing it.
This is such a niche example, but Jaimie Beebe does it well. She regularly posts photos of her on a beach, in her bikini, and it looks like she's living her best life. She isn't posting gay touristy things like Patrick does.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
How do I let everyone know I'm rich and stuff without like... flat out saying it? There's a lot of people who used to be part of my life (old coworkers at shittier jobs etc) who I fucking hate, and I want them to know I'm richer and happier than them without being a tomlinson or mullen ("Yeeeah! I'm out the aria, baby! I have 5 bathroom sinks!")

Is it pretty much impossible? I got to thinking about it when Dre Nigga said that Elon buying twitter was a power play. Can you do a power play without looking like a faggot?

Really flex on them by sending a couple thousand to me

that’ll show em