• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"The best revenge is living well"

G

How do I let everyone know I'm rich and stuff without like... flat out saying it? There's a lot of people who used to be part of my life (old coworkers at shittier jobs etc) who I fucking hate, and I want them to know I'm richer and happier than them without being a tomlinson or mullen ("Yeeeah! I'm out the aria, baby! I have 5 bathroom sinks!")

Is it pretty much impossible? I got to thinking about it when Dre Nigga said that Elon buying twitter was a power play. Can you do a power play without looking like a faggot?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'm not sure. A job I used to have fucking sucked, the managers were complete dicks. And now I'm way better off in life than them and I want them to know that. :image_9248:

Living well is really the best revenge. They'll find out eventually without you wasting your precious time trying to make it happen. Do something else with your time, we only have so much. Fuck 'em.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Dressing well and looking unimpressed/disgusted at things that should be beneath you is a good start.

If I don't like someone but they insist on engaging in conversation, I'll ask "so what do you do" and as soon as they say it I'll make a face like I smell dogshit right under my nose, but I also have intestinal cancer pains. Like, you've ruined the moment by merely existing.

G

Dressing well and looking unimpressed/disgusted at things that should be beneath you is a good start.

If I don't like someone but they insist on engaging in conversation, I'll ask "so what do you do" and as soon as they say it I'll make a face like I smell dogshit right under my nose, but I also have intestinal cancer pains. Like, you've ruined the moment by merely existing.
So basically just imitate Jerry Seinfeld? Ask someone to come up to my motel room, and then give 'em the old, "not youuuuu".

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
371.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
So basically just imitate Jerry Seinfeld? Ask someone to come up to my motel room, and then give 'em the old, "not youuuuu".
Actually, yeah. He gets treated like he's untouchable, but everyone knows he wasn't even close to being the reason Seinfeld was popular. Saying Seinfeld was popular because of Jerry is like saying The Beatles were talented and popular because of Ringo.