• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Texas Teen arrested for Bomb Threats / Swatting

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's really too stupid to understand what a hard sell that makes him for personal appearances, signing with a publisher or getting hired for anything much less becoming the big Netflix writing star he imagined he would be by now. One google and nobody is going to want to touch a guy who draws this much ire and anger and danger.

It might impress Paul Weimer types to be a maverick tough talking X personality but Star Wars isnt hiring a guy with this background, history with the police, and message history who associates with Jax from the GNAA, talks about cocks and and advocates violence and talks down to women all day.

This isn't a situation where James Gunn had to explain some jokes. This is a guy who looks, sounds, acts, writes and is recorded in all these formats being a PR nightmare and personality disaster.
And he gets upset when cons don’t want him for safety reasons - no shit, pig - you went on a media tour claiming there’s a dangerous terrorist cult trying to kill you for years like he can’t leave the house without having to dodge shots from snipers and his car having a bomb placed on it. Fat pig wants his cake and to eat it to (because he’s fat)

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
And he gets upset when cons don’t want him for safety reasons - no shit, pig - you went on a media tour claiming there’s a dangerous terrorist cult trying to kill you for years like he can’t leave the house without having to dodge shots from snipers and his car having a bomb placed on it. Fat pig wants his cake and to eat it to (because he’s fat)
If I'm a publisher or a convention promoter, I am getting tons of submissions for books or panels. Who am I going to sign and promote? The guy who hasn't written a book in years, whose claim to fame is a small solely online group of people engaged not for his writing but for his divisive and often aggressively stated politics and who says that every person around him recieves death threats, swattings, bombings, shootings and attempting rapes...

Or the young fresh faced up and comer who has sales, drive and a growing fanbase in the science fiction genre, not a supposed cadre of murderous cyberstalkers and a book about Tiny Tim that nobody wants to publish.

Oh and if you don't sign him, he'll write a shitpost about you like Penguicon or if you question his fictional story he'll smear and threaten you like Leslie.

You can't proudly make your brand "I'm a toxic shit talker with dangerous enemies" and then be mad when people don't want you at the same convention as kids selling Pokémon cards or a publisher trying to sell spaceshit to fatties.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is giving President Biden orders and he wants them done NOW!
IMG_3796.jpeg

I think this is the first time he’s demanding Biden do something, piggy must really be having a bad day.
IMG_3797.jpeg

I’m calling it for July 4th - pig will cry it will be Americas final Independence Day and we’ve lost everything, etc etc
IMG_3798.jpeg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He cries "foul" anytime his team loses. Sports or politics, its always "rigged".
He’s the type of sports fan that can’t admit his team blew a game or got beat by a better team - if the packers lose it’s because of the refs since he doesn’t understand sports and he’s retarded.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Pat is giving President Biden orders and he wants them done NOW!
View attachment 208823
I think this is the first time he’s demanding Biden do something, piggy must really be having a bad day.
View attachment 208824
I’m calling it for July 4th - pig will cry it will be Americas final Independence Day and we’ve lost everything, etc etc
View attachment 208826

Wow, I hope Biden does what Patrick says, otherwise I fear Patrick might no longer want to be friends with him anymore.

Forum Clout
He really banked on himself being famous for being the “most swatted man” in America yet it all stopped when one person doing it go arrested and there’s people out there doing it. Kinda lines up with how also the other various people we discuss here (The Cumia Brothers, Norton, Donkey Lips, Serch, etc) have still never been swatted.

Does anyone have the tweets when he claimed we “tricked” a tow company to take his mustang? That claim went away real quick - wonder if even he knew that could easily be proven as a lie if someone called the company.
Screenshot_20240702-195130.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!!!!
View attachment 208781
What a miserable life he lives. Im currently in the office and NOBODY is talking about this - they’re talking about the upcoming 4th of July holiday and what they’re going to do / plans with family and friends. People with happy lives don’t obsess over stupid shit related to politics, Only terminally online losers like Pat are crying the world is ending.

Heh