• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Texas Teen arrested for Bomb Threats / Swatting

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He must have already started drinking
IMG_3790.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The 10th post today from @IGotATreeOnMyHouse85, and he only started posting 3 hours ago (likely the moment he woke up), very sad.

Pat was right when he said "this is their entire lives and they are pathetic, report & block".
The majority of my posts are while I’m at work to pass the time. Therefore I’m getting paid while I Pat post, PFG if you ask me.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Two profilic swatters arrested, neither are Panera Bread employees in their 40s, both are autistics in their 20s. Weirdly I didn't see the OnA virus mentioned as a likely cause or hear the perpetrators telling investigators to linger longer.

The only swatting perpetrator I know of in their 40s, obsessed with the OnA forums is Patrick S Tomlinson.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Two profilic swatters arrested, neither are Panera Bread employees in their 40s, both are autistics in their 20s. Weirdly I didn't see the OnA virus mentioned as a likely cause or hear the perpetrators telling investigators to linger longer.

The only swatting perpetrator I know of in their 40s, obsessed with the OnA forums is Patrick S Tomlinson.
This one doesn’t even sound like he was doing it for money like torswats - just a dopey kid looking for something to do. Funny how Pat hasn’t been swatted in forever yet there’s people out there still doing it.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Pat's too stupid and too stubborn to see the forest because he's fixated on one tree. Opie, Anthony, Jimmy, Joe, and everyone else has never been Swatted once, even when they're live-streaming.

The lolsuit gets the attention of kiwifarms, and suddenly he's a prominent lolcow on kiwifarms with probably 10x the audience he has here. Then and only then do the SWATs start, and after every one he points a hoof and says onaforums is behind it because I say so. It's always the retarded zoomers doing this stupid shit. Showing up in person to alog, throwing milkshakes, livestreaming on insta. Boomers can't even figure out how to screenshot a post and make it into a jpg.

Batman shows up to a crime scene, all the cops are encased in ice, there's a frost trail leading away from the bank vault, a cryptic message says "IT'LL BE A COLD WINTER, BATMAN!" Must be The Joker. I have no other supervillains, those are your delusions, stalkerjoker.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
These people are all have miserable lives and want everyone else to be as miserable as them. Seriously, I only see this shit on twitter - no where else are people crying like this about everything / sky is falling nonsense
View attachment 208783
View attachment 208784
It’s a Tuesday morning and this how they spend their lives. I already said I’m at the office and nobody is taking about this - it’s what they’re doing for the fourth, vacation plans, where they’re going to take their kids to watch fireworks, sports, etc.

I can’t imagine how awful life must be for these types.
That Mark Jacob is 100% a cornholing, cocksucking faggot. Guaranteed.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Pat's too stupid and too stubborn to see the forest because he's fixated on one tree. Opie, Anthony, Jimmy, Joe, and everyone else has never been Swatted once, even when they're live-streaming.

The lolsuit gets the attention of kiwifarms, and suddenly he's a prominent lolcow on kiwifarms with probably 10x the audience he has here. Then and only then do the SWATs start, and after every one he points a hoof and says onaforums is behind it because I say so. It's always the retarded zoomers doing this stupid shit. Showing up in person to alog, throwing milkshakes, livestreaming on insta. Boomers can't even figure out how to screenshot a post and make it into a jpg.

Batman shows up to a crime scene, all the cops are encased in ice, there's a frost trail leading away from the bank vault, a cryptic message says "IT'LL BE A COLD WINTER, BATMAN!" Must be The Joker. I have no other supervillains, those are your delusions, stalkerjoker.

That Daniel Larson guy is a great example - zoomers spending their entire lives trolling him, none of them posting on forums but using Reddit and mostly Discord. They're not allowed on Kiwifarms and they can't figure out the security questions here. They also don't think they can get caught.

I will say that Pat's public persona as "the world's biggest asshole" doesn't help matters.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
This one doesn’t even sound like he was doing it for money like torswats - just a dopey kid looking for something to do. Funny how Pat hasn’t been swatted in forever yet there’s people out there still doing it.

It's pretty interesting that what the Torswats queer said about Patrick doing it lines up exactly with what has happened to a T and when he was arrested not only did it hard stop, suddenly the obviously phony real life events like the paint can started back up.

If somebody was trying to SWAT Fats to death it wouldn't have just stopped because one avenue was busted. Jackie was counting on this and tried her lame honeypot which failed hilariously... Because she hadn't counted on the fact that nobody was actually swatting Pat aside from Pat himself and then the Torswats guy in revenge for non payment.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
These people are all have miserable lives and want everyone else to be as miserable as them. Seriously, I only see this shit on twitter - no where else are people crying like this about everything / sky is falling nonsense
View attachment 208783
View attachment 208784
It’s a Tuesday morning and this how they spend their lives. I already said I’m at the office and nobody is taking about this - it’s what they’re doing for the fourth, vacation plans, where they’re going to take their kids to watch fireworks, sports, etc.

I can’t imagine how awful life must be for these types.
With open borders there are going to be a helluva lot more Catholics in America. I hope he's ready for Mexican Nazis

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout

Very accurate. He's pushed and pushed and now you have CWC videos with 10s of thousands of views, he's a joke pretty much everywhere and has achieved lolcow status on many platforms. Go look at CWC vid comments or when the Tomlinson topic comes up on X or 4chan. It's full of "I'd never heard of this lolcow! Man I need to pay a lot more attention to Fatrick!".

It's been out of our hands for a long time because he didn't learn anything from the Streisand Effect or every other internet lolcow or self important asshole who tried to sue and silence all criticism.

I still think the swattings are him and Torswats when he didnt pay, but if some real life shit did happen or he got some actual scary shit it's not from the folks whose toolbox is funny pictures, reviews full of show references and getting you to embarass yourself and ruin your reputation sperging out over jokes.

If Nana or Joe had been swatted even once you might have some point but it's not the point. There's no joke there and no exposing of a douchey person like when Joe's shows got cancelled for being a racist against niggers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's pretty interesting that what the Torswats queer said about Patrick doing it lines up exactly with what has happened to a T and when he was arrested not only did it hard stop, suddenly the obviously phony real life events like the paint can started back up.

If somebody was trying to SWAT Fats to death it wouldn't have just stopped because one avenue was busted. Jackie was counting on this and tried her lame honeypot which failed hilariously... Because she hadn't counted on the fact that nobody was actually swatting Pat aside from Pat himself and then the Torswats guy in revenge for non payment.
He really banked on himself being famous for being the “most swatted man” in America yet it all stopped when one person doing it go arrested and there’s people out there doing it. Kinda lines up with how also the other various people we discuss here (The Cumia Brothers, Norton, Donkey Lips, Serch, etc) have still never been swatted.

Does anyone have the tweets when he claimed we “tricked” a tow company to take his mustang? That claim went away real quick - wonder if even he knew that could easily be proven as a lie if someone called the company.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
He really banked on himself being famous for being the “most swatted man” in America yet it all stopped when one person doing it go arrested and there’s people out there doing it. Kinda lines up with how also the other various people we discuss here (The Cumia Brothers, Norton, Donkey Lips, Serch, etc) have still never been swatted.
He's really too stupid to understand what a hard sell that makes him for personal appearances, signing with a publisher or getting hired for anything much less becoming the big Netflix writing star he imagined he would be by now. One google and nobody is going to want to touch a guy who draws this much ire and anger and danger.

It might impress Paul Weimer types to be a maverick tough talking X personality but Star Wars isnt hiring a guy with this background, history with the police, and message history who associates with Jax from the GNAA, talks about cocks and and advocates violence and talks down to women all day.

This isn't a situation where James Gunn had to explain some jokes. This is a guy who looks, sounds, acts, writes and is recorded in all these formats being a PR nightmare and personality disaster.