• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tall Tales strikes again

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
8ARWYPd.png
Doesn't really need to be said but of course he wouldn't know that this is impossible. Fucking child abandoning moron.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
So the nurses found that he had rolled himself over that first night? Then they told Mama Raven, who held onto this very telling story about her imporTanT boy for years and later told it to him? He then internalized it enough that he remembers it to this day, when he uses it to distinguish himself from all the other turds on Twitter.

Call me crazy, but I believe that his Mama actually did tell him him that. I believe she's the real culprit here. She probably ran out of fake praise about things that actually matter and had to continue to make her special little guy feel extra special using lies about worthless shit that no one but him could ever possibly care about.

GreaT parenTing.

Last edited: