• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sure, Pig

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It took 3 years to write A Christmas Carnage, and it's not even 180 pages.

I hope that his next attempt is indeed Herd Immunity, with it's badass disabled female lead. There's been a culture shift, and something so deliberately pandering missed it's window and will be loudly and roundly ( because he's fat ) laughed at if not outright ignored.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I hope that his next attempt is indeed Herd Immunity, with it's badass disabled female lead. There's been a culture shift, and something so deliberately pandering missed it's window and will be loudly and roundly ( because he's fat ) laughed at if not outright ignored.
He thought people wouldn’t roll their eyes at Fonald Plump or Captain Kamala and doesn’t realize how stupid that is and the idea of a “tiny Tim on a murderous rampage” is even worse. He isn’t even close to a good idea on anything he’s ever done. I have a feeling even beta readers are thinking “this is awful and makes zero sense”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jim Crockett Promotions presents: Christmas Carnage live from Greenville!

Ric Flair defends the World Heavyweight Championship against Magnum T.A. in a triple-decker cage with Dusty Rhodes as special enforcer.

Book that shit.
And The Fabulous Freebirds Face the Reunited Midnight Express in a 6 man tag team match for the strap

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

do you think people might be sick of pandemic references in media in 3 years?