• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Supreme Court finds presidents entitled to 'absolute immunity' from prosecution for official acts

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
But he "passed all of the many AP tests he took," child. He did better than anyone in his school. Lol. Fawkin' lying liar.
He also by his own admission always sucked at math and had to take a remedial problem solving course while claiming to have a 140 iq (tested many dozens of times, stlaker). His "school psychologist" mother 100% coached him to the best possible result or administered the tests herself.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
no matter what your opinion or political leaning, i think that we can all agree ketanji jackson is a stupid nigger that is in no way qualified to be a supreme court justice

the cleaning lady is also retarded.. retarded...retarded..

ironic that the supreme court is becoming illegitimate, but not for the reasons they scream about

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I love the fact that the best picture ever taken of him is a mugshot
I beg to differ

1719935714575.jpeg

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
no matter what your opinion or political leaning, i think that we can all agree ketanji jackson is a stupid nigger that is in no way qualified to be a supreme court justice

the cleaning lady is also retarded.. retarded...retarded..

ironic that the supreme court is becoming illegitimate, but not for the reasons they scream about
What about the fat jew racist that David Duke talked about on the acclaimed Joe Cumia Show?