• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super hero movies are so fucking embarrassing

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
More to the actors being gay point, I get really uncomfortable and taken out of a movie when I can see an actor acting. Like guys who aren't naturals, such as screen legend Abe Vigoda and Marlon Brando. They're just trying so hard and all I can think of is how much I'd want to call them a faggot as soon as the director yelled cut.

For example, this scene. Viggo Mortensen is clearly giving it his all with that awful cholo accent and it stinks.

I couldn't look someone in the eye if I saw them doing this.

Doesn't that come from the disconnect that you know who Mortensen is and that he is nothing like this in real life? If this was the first thing you saw him in, I don't think you'd feel that way.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
20230215_135925.png

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
You people oughta show more respect to the craft of acting. I can't think of a more gruelling career (other than working in the trenches of writing stand up comedy bits).

Love how he stays in character as a hard ass soldier and then shrieks "DAMN IT!" and his voice cracks like a little faggot.

G

Doesn't that come from the disconnect that you know who Mortensen is and that he is nothing like this in real life? If this was the first thing you saw him in, I don't think you'd feel that way.
Maybe, I don't know. But I can't unsee it now.