• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super hero movies are so fucking embarrassing

G

More to the actors being gay point, I get really uncomfortable and taken out of a movie when I can see an actor acting. Like guys who aren't naturals, such as screen legend Abe Vigoda and Marlon Brando. They're just trying so hard and all I can think of is how much I'd want to call them a faggot as soon as the director yelled cut.

For example, this scene. Viggo Mortensen is clearly giving it his all with that awful cholo accent and it stinks.

[MEDIA=youtube]Ev4rOMJCepY[/MEDIA]

I couldn't look someone in the eye if I saw them doing this.

Call me a faggot but i always loved this movie and this scene, sure it’s over the top, but i like it. Fuck me, i guess.

G

Call me a faggot but i always loved this movie and this scene, sure it’s over the top, but i like it. Fuck me, i guess.
a95385f8b077c3a76c6b44fdb74a85c7.gif

How does that feel, fucker?!

I like the movie. It's fucking ridiculous and fun. That scene just kills me. The accent is like a bad impression I used do to Mexican kids at school.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Hot take: I hate this faggot and thought anyone who ever liked him was nuts or screwing with me

OMG LE DANIEL DAY LEWIS , HE’S LE BACK!!!!! LE METHOD ACTOR!!!

I’ve seen all his movies and they were all shit
Fuck his stupid over the top old timey accents

View attachment 96036

It's annoying that this is the first time I've heard anyone else say this. Fuck that guy!

G

You people oughta show more respect to the craft of acting. I can't think of a more gruelling career (other than working in the trenches of writing stand up comedy bits).

[MEDIA=youtube]BYN6t5xt0ps[/MEDIA]
I've never actually seen method acting in practice until this. Wow is that gay. There's this whole press conference where Ed Harris acts like a douche and apparently he was "in character."

I feel like acting should just be acting, not LARPing. I'll go back to Brando. This guinea half a fag wouldn't even learn his lines and stuck post-its on Pacino and Duvall's foreheads. And he still was better than everyone else. Then you have DiCaprio actually eating raw liver and living outside for a pity Oscar.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I mean, I like clint, but what’s he doing???

View attachment 96038
View attachment 96039
That whore had a reality show that my ex used to watch. It was literally just about being Clint's trophy wife bjt he was never actually on the show. It was all her, that Morgan girl and fine ass Francesca made an appearance. She's just a hippie Kardashian.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never actually seen method acting in practice until this. Wow is that gay. There's this whole press conference where Ed Harris acts like a douche and apparently he was "in character."

I feel like acting should just be acting, not LARPing. I'll go back to Brando. This guinea half a fag wouldn't even learn his lines and stuck post-its on Pacino and Duvall'foreheads. And he still was better than everyone else. Then you have DiCaprio actually eating raw liver and living outside for a pity Oscar.
That press conference thing was embarrassing to watch. It was for A History of Violence and he starts musing "what...is...violence? This...this is violence." and he starts pounding on the table like a retard and knocks over everyone's water bottles. It's something I could see actual tough guy Patrick Tomlinson doing and thinking he looks and sounds cool instead of realizing that he made a faggot of himself.